Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews for Beautician

Beautician6 reviews
Ireland6 reviews
I've only been with the company for a few weeks, but already I feel like it's definitely the most open and welcoming work environment I've been in over my career. All the staff are really friendly and the management is very approachable which is very reassuring.
Pros
Work culture
I have been working here for about 6 months now. This is by far the worst job I have ever had. The management is very sales focused, and doesn't care how you achieve this goal. So another words if you have to lie do it. This company has its favorites, and if you're not one of them they do make it known. You have daily targets you have to achieve. They are very hard, depending on location. I wish this company would care a lot more for the wellbeing of the clients. I wouldn't recommend working here unless you want to be a sales person.
Such an inspiring company with extremely helpful and caring management. Very accommodating also.

I learned a lot in my year there and I would recommend it to anyone.

Hard work is supported and recognised all the time and everyone is made feel worthy
Pros
discount, staff, management
Cons
hours
Therapie is like a family to me, I have learned so much since I started here and have made great friends along the way. The work is fun and rewarding I love coming into work every day. Hours are flexible which really suits me
Pros
Discounts, friends, good location
I love my job so much. I feel really valued and cared for, the work is hard but very rewarding and the perks are excellent.

Best job I have ever had and I hope to continue my career here and grow and develop whixh tgey very much encourage.
Pros
Good hours, great pay, work culture is very welcoming and fun
Great fun place to work . great staff , lovely HR Team and great benefits.

Excellent city centre locations, easy access to public transport, excellent training and benefits