Play YouTube video button
Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews for Beautician

Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Cons
Dont go here
I have been working here for about 6 months now. This is by far the worst job I have ever had. The management is very sales focused, and doesn't care how you achieve this goal. So another words if you have to lie do it. This company has its favorites, and if you're not one of them they do make it known. You have daily targets you have to achieve. They are very hard, depending on location. I wish this company would care a lot more for the wellbeing of the clients. I wouldn't recommend working here unless you want to be a sales person.
Warm and welcoming
I've only been with the company for a few weeks, but already I feel like it's definitely the most open and welcoming work environment I've been in over my career. All the staff are really friendly and the management is very approachable which is very reassuring.
Pros
Work culture
Highly recommend
Such an inspiring company with extremely helpful and caring management. Very accommodating also.

I learned a lot in my year there and I would recommend it to anyone.

Hard work is supported and recognised all the time and everyone is made feel worthy
Pros
discount, staff, management
Cons
hours
Very happy in work
Therapie is like a family to me, I have learned so much since I started here and have made great friends along the way. The work is fun and rewarding I love coming into work every day. Hours are flexible which really suits me
Pros
Discounts, friends, good location
Best job I've ever had
I love my job so much. I feel really valued and cared for, the work is hard but very rewarding and the perks are excellent.

Best job I have ever had and I hope to continue my career here and grow and develop whixh tgey very much encourage.
Pros
Good hours, great pay, work culture is very welcoming and fun
Great fun work place
Great fun place to work . great staff , lovely HR Team and great benefits.

Excellent city centre locations, easy access to public transport, excellent training and benefits