Play YouTube video button
Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews for Clinic Coordinator

Found 1 review matching the search See all 130 reviews
Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
Team member (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 March 2019
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Cons
Disappointed
Clinic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dublin Ireland21 August 2019
I would avoid working for Therapie Clinic, I have worked within the company for a total of 10 months. The management is absolutely awful with tit for tat, childish attitudes creating a high staff turnover. There is a poor work / life balance, many bank holidays are worked, every second weekend, a lot of employees are working 12 hour shifts, late nights most of which are rostered for when you are off the following day. When I started, I was excited to get going, I was proud to work for an Irish family owned company, I wanted to excel in my career and make opportunities for myself. This was put to a stop when I witnessed the lack of respect management hold for their employees alongside the school like environment.