Play YouTube video button

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews for Coordinator

4.5Pay & Benefits
4.6Job Security & Advancement
Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
Team member (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 March 2019
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Cons
Love it
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  dublin29 March 2019
Tthe best job I've ever had, the days are filled with great and wonderful people so it's always lovely to come in in the mornings and say hi to everyone. The team are feel like a family. Management are fab and fair, will always work around your hours if they can
Pros
great hours
Cons
Can be very busy at times
Love coming to work
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dublin29 March 2019
By far the best job i have ever had, the days can sometimes be long but it is still filled with fun and great people so it's always worth it and I come home happy every day. My team are filled with people I will be friends with for a very long time. The management is great and they are fair to everyone, definitely the nicest team I have ever worked with
Pros
Discounts