Play YouTube video button

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews for Laser Technician

Laser Technician4 reviews
Ireland4 reviews
Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Cons
amazing clinic to work in , great atmosphere always opportunity of progression within the company , management so approachable and helpful, always busy with treatment but this makes the day fly by ! always on-going training on retail and treatments
Pros
free lunches coffees, always competitions in the clnic and prizes
Cons
being back to back with treatments but this makes the day go quicker
I am a laser specialist and I can honestly say I absolutely love my job, the staff and management go above and beyond for you and we all work as one big team. You are always learning new things and constantly upgrading your knowledge of laser and products. Over all its an amazing place to work
Pros
Good wages, amazing work environment.
Since starting in Therapie Galway I’ve gained so much experience in my time here and I’ve gained life long friendships ❤️ Therapie is such an amazing company to work for, we work as a team and can all lean on eachother for support. There are great benefits with the job. Working with Therapie your always growing and learning your never bored because you can always grow and learn something new. I look forward to my future with Therapie ❤️
Pros
Great team work
Cons
Therapie have been an amazing company to be apart of.
It is an Irish owner, family business which is the single most progressive company I have ever worked for.

With that progression Therapie encourage all staff to grow and provide training and support throughout your growth.

It is easier to have a work-life balance when you work for people who care about people.

I have made good friends through work and we are all team players.

We are constantly learning so never bored.

Great company, fantastic team and always time for fun. 💜
Pros
Good work life balance