Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews for Manager

I am so so proud to say that I work for a company that was voted the Best company to work for in the whole of Ireland and the UK! Thérapie Clinic are like one big family, and employees feel like they have a sense of belonging to such a wonderful team. Thérapie Clinic are clear and transparent with their staff, and are dedicated to ensure employees feel valued and happy in their roles. The amount of opportunities within the business are genuinely endless, and there is so much room to develop , grow and flourish as an individual. I could speak forever about how amazing this company is to work for, but I would highly recommended applying for a position within the company - Come and be a part of our incredible team!
Pros
The list is Endless!
The team are amazing, The support is in incredible! My opinion matters! My work life balance is so important to me, and therapie really support this! This is the first job where I can say I love coming to work everyday!
Pros
Great company to work for & very generous with staff benefits
I thoroughly enjoy working for this company. The training has been superb. I always feel that I am part of the team and I feel valued and listened to.
I have been apart of the Therapie Family for over 5 years now and WOW how time flies when you are having fun. From the moment I walk through the door until the time I leave I spend my day laughing & having fun!. There is such an electric energy and positive vibe that is simply infectious! Therapie is the type of company where everyone knows your name! From the CEO , the managing Director, managers etc all members of the Therapie Family are always there to offer support and make your day as enjoyable as possible. There are many great staff incentives, bonus structures and always opportunities to grow within the company. I personally have been a Therapist , worked in the call centre & I am now a manager. Therapie have always supported me and encouraged me to find my Ideal role. Therapie Clinic is the kind of place were friends become your family!
Pros
Fun energetic place to work
Cons
none to date
I started working for Therapie Clinic Galway 7 years ago and It has been the best 7 years, so much fun! The company is like one big family and everyone is so supportive in the company. A job for life! You can progress in the company and their support gave me the confidence to keep growing all the way from starting out as a part time Laser Therapist working my way up to management. For me the job is so interesting as the company always invest in the best treatments and products, its easy to love coming to work everyday knowing all my clients are happy while I learn all about the best treatments and products on the market 👌
Pros
Great staff perks and fun people to work for
Cons
I have been part of the Therapie family for 5 years now and by far the best company I have ever worked for. Great support from everyone and a fun environment to be a part of. I love my job and being part of a company that I can grow in. This is not a JOB it's being part of a Family. Amazing Company.
Pros
Opportunity of growth, travelling, great training, fun and energetic.
Cons
None.
I have worked for Therapie clinic for over 7 years now and the experience and knowledge I have gained in them years has really helped me grow from a beauty therapist to progress to a laser therapist and then into my current role as manager. The progression within this company is endless. I love coming to work every day it never feels like work to me when I have my dream team working with me and such support from everyone we are really just one big family! If you want to work with the best technology and the hottest skincare trends then therapie is for you.
Iv been part of Therapie clinic for 8years now , I’m in the industry 16years but went from salon to salon until I came to Therapie. I can honestly say I love coming to work everyday. There is so much opportunity to progress within the company with great support and ongoing training provided.
Pros
Great training & rewards, fun and energetic
Cons
Therapie is a fast moving, innovative company. You are supported by Management for training and moving on through the company. Salary reflects your role within the company (commission and bonus) and you are encouraged to move into different roles reflecting your strengths. The girls are all brilliant to work with, bubbly and happy. A great friendly environment to work in. Love it.