Play YouTube video button
Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews for Manager

Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Great place to work!
The team are amazing, The support is in incredible! My opinion matters! My work life balance is so important to me, and therapie really support this! This is the first job where I can say I love coming to work everyday!
Pros
Great company to work for & very generous with staff benefits
Great company to work for
I thoroughly enjoy working for this company. The training has been superb. I always feel that I am part of the team and I feel valued and listened to.
Working With Therapie Clinic
I have been apart of the Therapie Family for over 5 years now and WOW how time flies when you are having fun.

From the moment I walk through the door until the time I leave I spend my day laughing & having fun!.

There is such an electric energy and positive vibe that is simply infectious!

Therapie is the type of company where everyone knows your name!

From the CEO , the managing Director, managers etc all members of the Therapie Family are always there to offer support and make your day as enjoyable as possible.

There are many great staff incentives, bonus structures and always opportunities to grow within the company.

I personally have been a Therapist , worked in the call centre & I am now a manager.

Therapie have always supported me and encouraged me to find my Ideal role.

Therapie Clinic is the kind of place were friends become your family!
Pros
Fun energetic place to work
Cons
none to date
Best company to work for 💜
I started working for Therapie Clinic Galway 7 years ago and It has been the best 7 years, so much fun!
The company is like one big family and everyone is so supportive in the company.

A job for life! You can progress in the company and their support gave me the confidence to keep growing all the way from starting out as a part time Laser Therapist working my way up to management.

For me the job is so interesting as the company always invest in the best treatments and products, its easy to love coming to work everyday knowing all my clients are happy while I learn all about the best treatments and products on the market 👌
Pros
Great staff perks and fun people to work for
Why I love my job
I have worked for Therapie clinic for over 7 years now and the experience and knowledge I have gained in them years has really helped me grow from a beauty therapist to progress to a laser therapist and then into my current role as manager. The progression within this company is endless. I love coming to work every day it never feels like work to me when I have my dream team working with me and such support from everyone we are really just one big family! If you want to work with the best technology and the hottest skincare trends then therapie is for you.
Great fun company
Iv been part of Therapie clinic for 8years now , I’m in the industry 16years but went from salon to salon until I came to Therapie. I can honestly say I love coming to work everyday. There is so much opportunity to progress within the company with great support and ongoing training provided.
Pros
Great training & rewards, fun and energetic
Excellent Company To Work For
Therapie is a fast moving, innovative company. You are supported by Management for training and moving on through the company. Salary reflects your role within the company (commission and bonus) and you are encouraged to move into different roles reflecting your strengths. The girls are all brilliant to work with, bubbly and happy. A great friendly environment to work in. Love it.