Play YouTube video button

4.5Pay & Benefits
4.6Job Security & Advancement
Found 1 review matching the search See all 130 reviews
Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
Team member (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 March 2019
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Cons
Brilliant company
Doctors assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 March 2019
The best part of the job is the fantastic people I work with for sure. Everyone is so supportive and nice and you really feel like you are part of a team that can accomplish anything we put our minds to.

Days can be very busy but you never feel alone and you will always be supported by management. The job is great and the clients that come in are so lovely and chatting to them is always fun.

Free laser hair removal and discounts are great too