Play YouTube video button

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews for Production Coordinator

4.5Pay & Benefits
4.6Job Security & Advancement
Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
Team member (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 March 2019
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Cons
Fun and Friendly Workplace
Clinic Co-Ordinator (Current Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin27 March 2019
I mainly work Sundays and some evenings in the clinic. There is always a buzz during the week when the clinic is busy! Sundays are always a lovely day too as they give us all a chance to prepare for the following week ahead while still enjoying a fun and friendly atmosphere! Therapie is a great company to work for, not only are the perks amazing but you really get rewarded and recognised for the great work you do!
Pros
Free Laser Hair Removal, Discounted Treatments and Products
Great place to work 2019
clinic co ordinator (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 January 2019
colleagues and management are friendly and nice.

Great social club.

Great team incentives.

Rewarding work with great perks.

I would recommend working here to anyone.
Pros
social club and positive environment