Play YouTube video button

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews for Therapist

Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
Team member (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 March 2019
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Cons
Pressurised sales environment
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Therapie Clinic15 January 2020
Unachievable/unfair targets...sales pressure, unsociable working hours, poor work/life balance, poor commission structure......used to look after staff alot better!!!!!!
Genuinely just a number and feel replaceable!!!
Need to look after staff more- would not recommend
Therapie is a good place to work. Everyone gets on well in the team I work in. Manager is easy to approach with any difficulty's going on.
Laser Therapist, body therapist (Current Employee) –  Limerick30 August 2019
The clinic environment is nice to work in. The team I work with get on well and with this work well together helping each other where we can. The manager is very easy to approach and is there to help when advice is needed to there is a problem.
Family
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Dublin15 April 2019
Everyone says work is like their family but it really is true and I couldn't ask for a better one with Therapie. I have worked here for a long time now and I still love coming in every day. Very grateful for all I have here
Pros
Free laser hair removal
Training provided
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Galway11 April 2019
The training they give you is the best, I have already learned so much in my job so far and they are always encouraging about learning more. I hope to move up to a manager eventually like I have seen other people do. The people are the best part too!
Pros
Discounts
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 February 2019
Really great culture.
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Dublin15 January 2019
Great place to work, really good culture. HR are team are so helpful and everyone is really knowledgeable in each of their areas. I would definitely recommend working here.
Pros
Culture, perks
Great Place to Work
Skin Therapist (Current Employee) –  Galway14 January 2019
I love working with Therapie, everyday is so different.
Everyone is always so friendly and caring about delivering a 5* standard you feel like you could not be working in a better place. I have massive support from managment and I love the staff rewards ie. Extra holidays, bonuses & socal funds they really believe everyone should love and have fun in the work they do. Love it.
therapist (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 October 2018
Love my job
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Limerick29 August 2018
I love working with Therapie, everyday is so different.
great place to work
senior Therapist (Current Employee) –  Waterford5 October 2017
I work 5 days a week in Therapie we are alway very busy and your day goes really quickly. Every thing you do is very much appriciated and you get rewarded extremely well. We are like a big family and everyone supports each other. Managment are always very approachable and are always very support. The most enjoyable part of the job is the clients you meet and the staff that you work with. I have been working for the company for 4 years and hope to be for many more