Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews for Therapist

I joined Thérapie in 2019. The training I received prior to starting in the clinic was second to none! Since then, all training I have received has been amazing! I work with a fabulous team of women who all support each other. My manager is so approachable, very easy to talk to and very fair with us. It is a very fast paced environment at times with a lot of changes but you get used to it over time. The hours are flexible to allow a work/life balance.
Pros
Great work/life balance with flexible hours
Really enjoy working for this company the training is great and it's a great team atmosphere in the clinic. Great opportunities to move up in the company as well.
Unachievable/unfair targets...sales pressure, unsociable working hours, poor work/life balance, poor commission structure......used to look after staff alot better!!!!!! Genuinely just a number and feel replaceable!!! Need to look after staff more- would not recommend
The clinic environment is nice to work in. The team I work with get on well and with this work well together helping each other where we can. The manager is very easy to approach and is there to help when advice is needed to there is a problem.
Everyone says work is like their family but it really is true and I couldn't ask for a better one with Therapie. I have worked here for a long time now and I still love coming in every day. Very grateful for all I have here
Pros
Free laser hair removal
The training they give you is the best, I have already learned so much in my job so far and they are always encouraging about learning more. I hope to move up to a manager eventually like I have seen other people do. The people are the best part too!
Pros
Discounts
Great place to work, really good culture. HR are team are so helpful and everyone is really knowledgeable in each of their areas. I would definitely recommend working here.
Pros
Culture, perks
I love working with Therapie, everyday is so different. Everyone is always so friendly and caring about delivering a 5* standard you feel like you could not be working in a better place. I have massive support from managment and I love the staff rewards ie. Extra holidays, bonuses & socal funds they really believe everyone should love and have fun in the work they do. Love it.
I work 5 days a week in Therapie we are alway very busy and your day goes really quickly. Every thing you do is very much appriciated and you get rewarded extremely well. We are like a big family and everyone supports each other. Managment are always very approachable and are always very support. The most enjoyable part of the job is the clients you meet and the staff that you work with. I have been working for the company for 4 years and hope to be for many more