Play YouTube video button
Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Management reviews

Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Pressurised sales environment
Unachievable/unfair targets...sales pressure, unsociable working hours, poor work/life balance, poor commission structure......used to look after staff alot better!!!!!!
Genuinely just a number and feel replaceable!!!

Need to look after staff more- would not recommend
Dont go here
I have been working here for about 6 months now. This is by far the worst job I have ever had. The management is very sales focused, and doesn't care how you achieve this goal. So another words if you have to lie do it. This company has its favorites, and if you're not one of them they do make it known. You have daily targets you have to achieve. They are very hard, depending on location. I wish this company would care a lot more for the wellbeing of the clients. I wouldn't recommend working here unless you want to be a sales person.
Disappointed
I would avoid working for Therapie Clinic, I have worked within the company for a total of 10 months. The management is absolutely awful with tit for tat, childish attitudes creating a high staff turnover. There is a poor work / life balance, many bank holidays are worked, every second weekend, a lot of employees are working 12 hour shifts, late nights most of which are rostered for when you are off the following day. When I started, I was excited to get going, I was proud to work for an Irish family owned company, I wanted to excel in my career and make opportunities for myself. This was put to a stop when I witnessed the lack of respect management hold for their employees alongside the school like environment.
Warm and welcoming
I've only been with the company for a few weeks, but already I feel like it's definitely the most open and welcoming work environment I've been in over my career. All the staff are really friendly and the management is very approachable which is very reassuring.
Pros
Work culture
Good workplace
Work is very fun and while we are always busy there is no stress from managers or the rest of the team. They are very good at keeping things calm and relaxed. Training is great and I am always made to feel comfortable and happy in my job. 10/10. Good discounts too
Great job
Love my job and all of the people in it, there is never a dull day and everyone here works hard but always makes time for each other. Thoroughly recommend Therapie to anybody looking for a career and significantly boost their experience and portfolio or work.
Pros
discounts, great management
Highly recommend
Such an inspiring company with extremely helpful and caring management. Very accommodating also.

I learned a lot in my year there and I would recommend it to anyone.

Hard work is supported and recognised all the time and everyone is made feel worthy
Pros
discount, staff, management
Cons
hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Therapie Clinic?
Love it
Tthe best job I've ever had, the days are filled with great and wonderful people so it's always lovely to come in in the mornings and say hi to everyone. The team are feel like a family. Management are fab and fair, will always work around your hours if they can
Pros
great hours
Cons
Can be very busy at times
Love coming to work
By far the best job i have ever had, the days can sometimes be long but it is still filled with fun and great people so it's always worth it and I come home happy every day. My team are filled with people I will be friends with for a very long time. The management is great and they are fair to everyone, definitely the nicest team I have ever worked with
Pros
Discounts
Brilliant company
The best part of the job is the fantastic people I work with for sure. Everyone is so supportive and nice and you really feel like you are part of a team that can accomplish anything we put our minds to.

Days can be very busy but you never feel alone and you will always be supported by management. The job is great and the clients that come in are so lovely and chatting to them is always fun.

Free laser hair removal and discounts are great too
A Family
I have been working in Therapie for years now and after all of this time I am very happy to say that I still love my job. It is hard work sometimes but it is always rewarding. The team is always growing but always brilliant and were you would expect there to be friction in any other company there is none here. Everyone gets along great and they are the perfect people to come in and see everyday.

Therapie really look after everyone by listening to their input and promoting those that have ambition and deserve it. There are no stupid questions and there is no micromanagement at all.

It is really a fantastic place to work with a team that are more like a family than anything else
Pros
Perks, Free Laser Hair Removal, Discounts, Culture
fun workplace
amazing clinic to work in , great atmosphere always opportunity of progression within the company , management so approachable and helpful, always busy with treatment but this makes the day fly by ! always on-going training on retail and treatments
Pros
free lunches coffees, always competitions in the clnic and prizes
Cons
being back to back with treatments but this makes the day go quicker
Amazing place to work
I am a laser specialist and I can honestly say I absolutely love my job, the staff and management go above and beyond for you and we all work as one big team. You are always learning new things and constantly upgrading your knowledge of laser and products. Over all its an amazing place to work
Pros
Good wages, amazing work environment.
Amazing worplace atmosphere.
I really enjoy working for Therapie Clinic. All the staff are helpful and friendly. I love that I can speak openly to management and feel that I am truly being heard which is something that I have not had in other companies. All training needed is provided by the amazing training team who along with management and senior staff are always there to help if you ever need it. For me working for Therapie is not just a job, it's a career. It's a place where you are always learning from the best in the business.
Benefits
Great place to work 2019
colleagues and management are friendly and nice.

Great social club.

Great team incentives.

Rewarding work with great perks.

I would recommend working here to anyone.
Pros
social club and positive environment
Working With Therapie Clinic
I have been apart of the Therapie Family for over 5 years now and WOW how time flies when you are having fun.

From the moment I walk through the door until the time I leave I spend my day laughing & having fun!.

There is such an electric energy and positive vibe that is simply infectious!

Therapie is the type of company where everyone knows your name!

From the CEO , the managing Director, managers etc all members of the Therapie Family are always there to offer support and make your day as enjoyable as possible.

There are many great staff incentives, bonus structures and always opportunities to grow within the company.

I personally have been a Therapist , worked in the call centre & I am now a manager.

Therapie have always supported me and encouraged me to find my Ideal role.

Therapie Clinic is the kind of place were friends become your family!
Pros
Fun energetic place to work
Cons
none to date
Best company to work for 💜
I started working for Therapie Clinic Galway 7 years ago and It has been the best 7 years, so much fun!
The company is like one big family and everyone is so supportive in the company.

A job for life!
You can progress in the company and their support gave me the confidence to keep growing all the way from starting out as a part time Laser Therapist working my way up to management.
For me the job is so interesting as the company always invest in the best treatments and products, its easy to love coming to work everyday knowing all my clients are happy while I learn all about the best treatments and products on the market 👌
Pros
Great staff perks and fun people to work for
Amazing place to work
I currently work in Therapie Galway as a skin and laser specialist. Since joining Therapie I’ve gained so much experience within my role through continuous training and support from all within the Therapie family. I work with the most amazing group of women who make each day at work so interesting and we have lots of fun along the way. The management within Therapie and in my clinic are so friendly and approachable always ensuring we are supported and will always do their best to help if and when we need them. Therapie offers amazing opportunities and ensures everyone progresses within their roles. Overall an amazing place to work and I hope to enjoy many more years working with Therapie.