Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland63 reviews
Since starting in Therapie Waterford I’ve gained so much experience and amazing training in laser hair removal & advanced skin treatments. Within my first year of working for the company I worked really hard and was keen to show my interest in the company and building a loyal client base (which is my favourite part of my job). Getting to know my clients and helping them to achieve their desired results. I was promoted from senior therapist to assistant manager, proving that when you work hard it is noticed and recongised even in such a massive company, your more than just another number as a Therapie employee but part of a family. 💜 The girls which I work directly with on a day to day basis are amazing, we work as a team and can all lean on each other for support. The support from my manager is fantastic, she is very easy to approach and always there to help all of us.
Pros
Great benefits, amazing training team, excellent work/life balance.
The team are amazing, The support is in incredible! My opinion matters! My work life balance is so important to me, and therapie really support this! This is the first job where I can say I love coming to work everyday!
Pros
Great company to work for & very generous with staff benefits
I really enjoy working for Therapie Clinic. All the staff are helpful and friendly. I love that I can speak openly to management and feel that I am truly being heard which is something that I have not had in other companies. All training needed is provided by the amazing training team who along with management and senior staff are always there to help if you ever need it. For me working for Therapie is not just a job, it's a career. It's a place where you are always learning from the best in the business.
Benefits
Great fun place to work . great staff , lovely HR Team and great benefits.

Excellent city centre locations, easy access to public transport, excellent training and benefits
Since starting in Therapie Galway I’ve gained so much experience in my time here and I’ve gained life long friendships ❤️ Therapie is such an amazing company to work for, we work as a team and can all lean on eachother for support. There are great benefits with the job. Working with Therapie your always growing and learning your never bored because you can always grow and learn something new. I look forward to my future with Therapie ❤️
Pros
Great team work
Cons
Therapie is a fast moving, innovative company. You are supported by Management for training and moving on through the company. Salary reflects your role within the company (commission and bonus) and you are encouraged to move into different roles reflecting your strengths. The girls are all brilliant to work with, bubbly and happy. A great friendly environment to work in. Love it.
As i was only here for max of 3-5 days as i was just helping a friend out and getting some experience at the time i was at the reception desk i learned how to use there desktop page on how to update clients notes as it was a laser skin clinic so it was important to keep them updated. As it was christmas time it was a very busy time to work.
Pros
Salary for the 3 days was very good!
Cons
It wasnt in my home town