Play YouTube video button

Therapie Clinic Pay & Benefits reviews

Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
Team member (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 March 2019
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Amazing place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Waterford29 May 2019
Since starting in Therapie Waterford I’ve gained so much experience and amazing training in laser hair removal & advanced skin treatments. Within my first year of working for the company I worked really hard and was keen to show my interest in the company and building a loyal client base (which is my favourite part of my job). Getting to know my clients and helping them to achieve their desired results. I was promoted from senior therapist to assistant manager, proving that when you work hard it is noticed and recongised even in such a massive company, your more than just another number as a Therapie employee but part of a family. 💜 The girls which I work directly with on a day to day basis are amazing, we work as a team and can all lean on each other for support. The support from my manager is fantastic, she is very easy to approach and always there to help all of us.
Pros
Great benefits, amazing training team, excellent work/life balance.
Great place to work!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin21 March 2019
The team are amazing, The support is in incredible! My opinion matters! My work life balance is so important to me, and therapie really support this! This is the first job where I can say I love coming to work everyday!
Pros
Great company to work for & very generous with staff benefits
Amazing worplace atmosphere.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sligo6 March 2019
I really enjoy working for Therapie Clinic. All the staff are helpful and friendly. I love that I can speak openly to management and feel that I am truly being heard which is something that I have not had in other companies. All training needed is provided by the amazing training team who along with management and senior staff are always there to help if you ever need it. For me working for Therapie is not just a job, it's a career. It's a place where you are always learning from the best in the business.
Benefits
Great fun work place
Beauty Therapist (Current Employee) –  Dublin14 January 2019
Great fun place to work . great staff , lovely HR Team and great benefits.

Excellent city centre locations, easy access to public transport, excellent training and benefits
Working for Therapie ❤️
Laser and skin specialist (Current Employee) –  Galway21 November 2018
Since starting in Therapie Galway I’ve gained so much experience in my time here and I’ve gained life long friendships ❤️ Therapie is such an amazing company to work for, we work as a team and can all lean on eachother for support. There are great benefits with the job. Working with Therapie your always growing and learning your never bored because you can always grow and learn something new. I look forward to my future with Therapie ❤️
Pros
Great team work
therapist (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 October 2018
Excellent Company To Work For
Manager (Current Employee) –  Northern Ireland5 October 2017
Therapie is a fast moving, innovative company. You are supported by Management for training and moving on through the company. Salary reflects your role within the company (commission and bonus) and you are encouraged to move into different roles reflecting your strengths. The girls are all brilliant to work with, bubbly and happy. A great friendly environment to work in. Love it.
Fun place to work at the time
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Athlone3 April 2014
As i was only here for max of 3-5 days as i was just helping a friend out and getting some experience at the time i was at the reception desk i learned how to use there desktop page on how to update clients notes as it was a laser skin clinic so it was important to keep them updated. As it was christmas time it was a very busy time to work.
Pros
Salary for the 3 days was very good!
Cons
It wasnt in my home town