Therapie Clinic
Therapie Clinic Employee Review

Therapie is a good place to work. Everyone gets on well in the team I work in. Manager is easy to approach with any difficulty's going on.

30 August 2019
The clinic environment is nice to work in. The team I work with get on well and with this work well together helping each other where we can. The manager is very easy to approach and is there to help when advice is needed to there is a problem.
16 September 2020
Same role
Therapist (Current Employee) - Wexford
I joined Thérapie in 2019. The training I received prior to starting in the clinic was second to none! Since then, all training I have received has been amazing! I work with a fabulous team of women who all support each other. My manager is so approachable, very easy to talk to and very fair with us. It is a very fast paced environment at times with a lot of changes but you get used to it over time. The hours are flexible to allow a work/life balance.
Pros
Great work/life balance with flexible hours
21 February 2020
Same role
Therapist (Current Employee) - Dublin
Really enjoy working for this company the training is great and it's a great team atmosphere in the clinic. Great opportunities to move up in the company as well.
29 August 2018
Same roleSame location
Therapist (Current Employee) - Limerick
I love working with Therapie, everyday is so different.
Everyone is always so friendly and caring about delivering a 5* standard you feel like you could not be working in a better place. I have massive support from managment and I love the staff rewards ie. Extra holidays, bonuses & socal funds they really believe everyone should love and have fun in the work they do. Love it.