Therapie Clinic
Therapie Clinic Employee Review

A Family

28 March 2019
I have been working in Therapie for years now and after all of this time I am very happy to say that I still love my job. It is hard work sometimes but it is always rewarding. The team is always growing but always brilliant and were you would expect there to be friction in any other company there is none here. Everyone gets along great and they are the perfect people to come in and see everyday.

Therapie really look after everyone by listening to their input and promoting those that have ambition and deserve it. There are no stupid questions and there is no micromanagement at all.

It is really a fantastic place to work with a team that are more like a family than anything else
Pros
Perks, Free Laser Hair Removal, Discounts, Culture
11 April 2019
Same roleSame location
Accounts Team (Current Employee) - Dublin
We have so much fun in the office and I love the people I work with. They are all very supportive and kind always. Managers trust us and will always help if needed.
16 September 2020
Same location
Clinic Coordinator (Current Employee) - Dublin
Love working for Therapie Clinic. The training provided is second to none and management are extremely approachable and supportive. The atmosphere is great and the welcome I received made me feel like I was part of the team from the very start.
3 March 2020
Same location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Dublin
I absolutely love working in Thérapie it’s a great company with family values and clinics are popping up everywhere! There’s such nice atmosphere in the clinics and the teams are really lovely. Really annoy coming to work everyday