Play YouTube video button

Therapie Clinic Employee Review

View all Therapie Clinic reviews

A Family
Accounts Team (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 March 2019
I have been working in Therapie for years now and after all of this time I am very happy to say that I still love my job. It is hard work sometimes but it is always rewarding. The team is always growing but always brilliant and were you would expect there to be friction in any other company there is none here. Everyone gets along great and they are the perfect people to come in and see everyday.

Therapie really look after everyone by listening to their input and promoting those that have ambition and deserve it. There are no stupid questions and there is no micromanagement at all.

It is really a fantastic place to work with a team that are more like a family than anything else
Pros
Perks, Free Laser Hair Removal, Discounts, Culture

Other Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews

Pressurised sales environment
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Therapie Clinic15 January 2020
Unachievable/unfair targets...sales pressure, unsociable working hours, poor work/life balance, poor commission structure......used to look after staff alot better!!!!!!
Genuinely just a number and feel replaceable!!!
Need to look after staff more- would not recommend
Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin14 November 2019
The thing i love most about Therapie Clinic is the people within the company love to see you do well.
Its also a great positive place to work.
There is so much progression in the Company you can never get bored.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapie Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7