Therapie Clinic
Therapie Clinic Employee Review

Highly recommend

1 April 2019
Such an inspiring company with extremely helpful and caring management. Very accommodating also.

I learned a lot in my year there and I would recommend it to anyone.

Hard work is supported and recognised all the time and everyone is made feel worthy
Pros
discount, staff, management
Cons
hours
16 September 2020
Same role
Beauty Therapist (Current Employee) - Wexford
Therapie is a great place to work- it is fast paced and competitive. There is endless training opportunities and lots of promotion opportunities too!
You get rewarded for your hard work. We have a wonderful clientele which builds daily. It is professional yet fun. You will enjoy work everyday!
4 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Beauty Therapist (Current Employee) - Dublin
I have been working here for about 6 months now. This is by far the worst job I have ever had. The management is very sales focused, and doesn't care how you achieve this goal. So another words if you have to lie do it. This company has its favorites, and if you're not one of them they do make it known. You have daily targets you have to achieve. They are very hard, depending on location. I wish this company would care a lot more for the wellbeing of the clients. I wouldn't recommend working here unless you want to be a sales person.
16 September 2020
Same location
Clinic Coordinator (Current Employee) - Dublin
Love working for Therapie Clinic. The training provided is second to none and management are extremely approachable and supportive. The atmosphere is great and the welcome I received made me feel like I was part of the team from the very start.