Therapie Clinic
Therapie Clinic Employee Review

Best company to work for 💜

14 November 2018
I started working for Therapie Clinic Galway 7 years ago and It has been the best 7 years, so much fun!
The company is like one big family and everyone is so supportive in the company.

A job for life! You can progress in the company and their support gave me the confidence to keep growing all the way from starting out as a part time Laser Therapist working my way up to management.

For me the job is so interesting as the company always invest in the best treatments and products, its easy to love coming to work everyday knowing all my clients are happy while I learn all about the best treatments and products on the market 👌
Pros
Great staff perks and fun people to work for
Cons
21 March 2019
Same role
Manager (Current Employee) - Dublin
The team are amazing, The support is in incredible! My opinion matters! My work life balance is so important to me, and therapie really support this! This is the first job where I can say I love coming to work everyday!
Pros
Great company to work for & very generous with staff benefits
28 January 2019
Same role
Manager (Current Employee) - Dublin
I thoroughly enjoy working for this company. The training has been superb. I always feel that I am part of the team and I feel valued and listened to.
11 April 2019
Same location
Therapist (Current Employee) - Galway
The training they give you is the best, I have already learned so much in my job so far and they are always encouraging about learning more. I hope to move up to a manager eventually like I have seen other people do. The people are the best part too!
Pros
Discounts