Play YouTube video button

Therapie Clinic Employee Review

View all Therapie Clinic reviews

Amazing place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Waterford29 May 2019
Since starting in Therapie Waterford I’ve gained so much experience and amazing training in laser hair removal & advanced skin treatments. Within my first year of working for the company I worked really hard and was keen to show my interest in the company and building a loyal client base (which is my favourite part of my job). Getting to know my clients and helping them to achieve their desired results. I was promoted from senior therapist to assistant manager, proving that when you work hard it is noticed and recongised even in such a massive company, your more than just another number as a Therapie employee but part of a family. 💜 The girls which I work directly with on a day to day basis are amazing, we work as a team and can all lean on each other for support. The support from my manager is fantastic, she is very easy to approach and always there to help all of us.
Pros
Great benefits, amazing training team, excellent work/life balance.

Other Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews

Pressurised sales environment
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Therapie Clinic15 January 2020
Unachievable/unfair targets...sales pressure, unsociable working hours, poor work/life balance, poor commission structure......used to look after staff alot better!!!!!!
Genuinely just a number and feel replaceable!!!
Need to look after staff more- would not recommend
Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin14 November 2019
The thing i love most about Therapie Clinic is the people within the company love to see you do well.
Its also a great positive place to work.
There is so much progression in the Company you can never get bored.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapie Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7