Play YouTube video button

Therapie Clinic Employee Review

View all Therapie Clinic reviews

Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
Team member (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 March 2019
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Cons

Other Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews

Pressurised sales environment
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Therapie Clinic15 January 2020
Unachievable/unfair targets...sales pressure, unsociable working hours, poor work/life balance, poor commission structure......used to look after staff alot better!!!!!!
Genuinely just a number and feel replaceable!!!
Need to look after staff more- would not recommend
Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin14 November 2019
The thing i love most about Therapie Clinic is the people within the company love to see you do well.
Its also a great positive place to work.
There is so much progression in the Company you can never get bored.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapie Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7