Play YouTube video button

Therapie Clinic Employee Review

View all Therapie Clinic reviews

Disappointed
Clinic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dublin Ireland21 August 2019
I would avoid working for Therapie Clinic, I have worked within the company for a total of 10 months. The management is absolutely awful with tit for tat, childish attitudes creating a high staff turnover. There is a poor work / life balance, many bank holidays are worked, every second weekend, a lot of employees are working 12 hour shifts, late nights most of which are rostered for when you are off the following day. When I started, I was excited to get going, I was proud to work for an Irish family owned company, I wanted to excel in my career and make opportunities for myself. This was put to a stop when I witnessed the lack of respect management hold for their employees alongside the school like environment.

Other Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews

Pressurised sales environment
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Therapie Clinic15 January 2020
Unachievable/unfair targets...sales pressure, unsociable working hours, poor work/life balance, poor commission structure......used to look after staff alot better!!!!!!
Genuinely just a number and feel replaceable!!!
Need to look after staff more- would not recommend
Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin14 November 2019
The thing i love most about Therapie Clinic is the people within the company love to see you do well.
Its also a great positive place to work.
There is so much progression in the Company you can never get bored.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapie Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7