Therapie Clinic
Therapie Clinic Employee Review

Family

15 April 2019
Everyone says work is like their family but it really is true and I couldn't ask for a better one with Therapie. I have worked here for a long time now and I still love coming in every day. Very grateful for all I have here
Pros
Free laser hair removal
16 September 2020
Same role
Therapist (Current Employee) - Wexford
I joined Thérapie in 2019. The training I received prior to starting in the clinic was second to none! Since then, all training I have received has been amazing! I work with a fabulous team of women who all support each other. My manager is so approachable, very easy to talk to and very fair with us. It is a very fast paced environment at times with a lot of changes but you get used to it over time. The hours are flexible to allow a work/life balance.
Pros
Great work/life balance with flexible hours
21 February 2020
Same roleSame location
Therapist (Current Employee) - Dublin
Really enjoy working for this company the training is great and it's a great team atmosphere in the clinic. Great opportunities to move up in the company as well.
16 September 2020
Same location
Clinic Coordinator (Current Employee) - Dublin
Love working for Therapie Clinic. The training provided is second to none and management are extremely approachable and supportive. The atmosphere is great and the welcome I received made me feel like I was part of the team from the very start.