Play YouTube video button

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews

Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
Team member (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 March 2019
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
Amazing place to work
Laser specialist (Current Employee) –  Sligo Town, County Sligo6 March 2019
I am a laser specialist and I can honestly say I absolutely love my job, the staff and management go above and beyond for you and we all work as one big team. You are always learning new things and constantly upgrading your knowledge of laser and products. Over all its an amazing place to work
Pros
Good wages, amazing work environment.
Amazing worplace atmosphere.
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sligo6 March 2019
I really enjoy working for Therapie Clinic. All the staff are helpful and friendly. I love that I can speak openly to management and feel that I am truly being heard which is something that I have not had in other companies. All training needed is provided by the amazing training team who along with management and senior staff are always there to help if you ever need it. For me working for Therapie is not just a job, it's a career. It's a place where you are always learning from the best in the business.
Benefits
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 February 2019
Fantastic Workplace
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dublin7 February 2019
Great work place, really feels like a family!
You always have support from all members of staff and someone to help you with anything you need.
So happy I became a member of the Therapie family.
Pros
Great team to work with
Great place to work 2019
clinic co ordinator (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 January 2019
colleagues and management are friendly and nice.

Great social club.

Great team incentives.

Rewarding work with great perks.

I would recommend working here to anyone.
Pros
social club and positive environment
Great company to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 January 2019
I thoroughly enjoy working for this company. The training has been superb. I always feel that I am part of the team and I feel valued and listened to.
Very happy in work
Beauty Therapist (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 January 2019
Therapie is like a family to me, I have learned so much since I started here and have made great friends along the way. The work is fun and rewarding I love coming into work every day. Hours are flexible which really suits me
Pros
Discounts, friends, good location
Really great culture.
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Dublin15 January 2019
Great place to work, really good culture. HR are team are so helpful and everyone is really knowledgeable in each of their areas. I would definitely recommend working here.
Pros
Culture, perks
Best job I've ever had
Beauty Therapist (Current Employee) –  Dublin15 January 2019
I love my job so much. I feel really valued and cared for, the work is hard but very rewarding and the perks are excellent.

Best job I have ever had and I hope to continue my career here and grow and develop whixh tgey very much encourage.
Pros
Good hours, great pay, work culture is very welcoming and fun
Great Place to Work
Skin Therapist (Current Employee) –  Galway14 January 2019
I love working with Therapie, everyday is so different.
Everyone is always so friendly and caring about delivering a 5* standard you feel like you could not be working in a better place. I have massive support from managment and I love the staff rewards ie. Extra holidays, bonuses & socal funds they really believe everyone should love and have fun in the work they do. Love it.
Great fun work place
Beauty Therapist (Current Employee) –  Dublin14 January 2019
Great fun place to work . great staff , lovely HR Team and great benefits.

Excellent city centre locations, easy access to public transport, excellent training and benefits
Working With Therapie Clinic
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin7 December 2018
I have been apart of the Therapie Family for over 5 years now and WOW how time flies when you are having fun.

From the moment I walk through the door until the time I leave I spend my day laughing & having fun!.
There is such an electric energy and positive vibe that is simply infectious!

Therapie is the type of company where everyone knows your name!
From the CEO , the managing Director, managers etc all members of the Therapie Family are always there to offer support and make your day as enjoyable as possible.

There are many great staff incentives, bonus structures and always opportunities to grow within the company.

I personally have been a Therapist , worked in the call centre & I am now a manager.

Therapie have always supported me and encouraged me to find my Ideal role.

Therapie Clinic is the kind of place were friends become your family!
Pros
Fun energetic place to work
Cons
none to date
Productive and Fun Workplace
Accounts Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dublin7 December 2018
Working for Therapie Clinic makes you feel as part of a huge family. Everyone is very friendly and you're always treated with respect and dignity. I would recommend working for Therapie as it's a fun place to work with plenty of opportunities for everyone.
Excellent working culture, great pay, really cared for
Recruitment Administrator (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 December 2018
From the moment I was offered a job at Therapie Clinic I felt cared for and valued as both a person and an employee.

Training was smooth and there was never a question too stupid to ask. Everyone in Therapie is very open and honest about everything and will always be willing to help out. There is not a person in the company that doesn't work hard or doesn't enjoy being a part of the team.

The team is excellent, efficient and effective in accomplishing a monumental amount of work on a regular basis.

Often it doesn't feel like work, it feels like a massive family coming together to accomplish tasks. This is the most rewarding job I have ever had and I am happy to come in everyday and see everyone.

There are tonnes of opportunities to grow and develop which the company encourages every moment they get. They really care about their staff and want to see them all happy which is the biggest strength it has.

I love working here and I hope to do so for a very long time
Pros
Perks, environment, feeling valued, rewarding work
Working for Therapie ❤️
Laser and skin specialist (Current Employee) –  Galway21 November 2018
Since starting in Therapie Galway I’ve gained so much experience in my time here and I’ve gained life long friendships ❤️ Therapie is such an amazing company to work for, we work as a team and can all lean on eachother for support. There are great benefits with the job. Working with Therapie your always growing and learning your never bored because you can always grow and learn something new. I look forward to my future with Therapie ❤️
Pros
Great team work
Nearly 5 years later and here I am
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Athlone14 November 2018
Working for the clinic nearly 5years now, honestly couldn't see myself anywhere else.

If you're willing to work hard you'll reap the rewards between great commission on both products and treatments, product discounts, free treatments, abundance of training/upskilling and an amazing Christmas party!!

If your not interested in client care aka getting your clients the best results you can possibly achieve (by choosing products and treatments), not the job for you.

Some late evenings but that's the beauty industry!
Best company to work for 💜
Manager (Current Employee) –  Galway14 November 2018
I started working for Therapie Clinic Galway 7 years ago and It has been the best 7 years, so much fun!
The company is like one big family and everyone is so supportive in the company.
A job for life! You can progress in the company and their support gave me the confidence to keep growing all the way from starting out as a part time Laser Therapist working my way up to management.
For me the job is so interesting as the company always invest in the best treatments and products, its easy to love coming to work everyday knowing all my clients are happy while I learn all about the best treatments and products on the market 👌
Pros
Great staff perks and fun people to work for
Amazing place to work
Skin and Laser Specalist (Current Employee) –  Galway14 November 2018
I currently work in Therapie Galway as a skin and laser specialist. Since joining Therapie I’ve gained so much experience within my role through continuous training and support from all within the Therapie family. I work with the most amazing group of women who make each day at work so interesting and we have lots of fun along the way. The management within Therapie and in my clinic are so friendly and approachable always ensuring we are supported and will always do their best to help if and when we need them. Therapie offers amazing opportunities and ensures everyone progresses within their roles. Overall an amazing place to work and I hope to enjoy many more years working with Therapie.
Join the most dynamic prigression company in the industry.
Senior Skin specialist (Current Employee) –  Dublin14 November 2018
It has been a pleasure to be part of the therapie family for 17 years. I am a skin specialist now but have worked in every roll along the way. To watch this diverse ,fun and energetic company expand is a dream unfold over 2 decades. Every day is different.l have had the pleasure of working with the most dynamic and fun team and met so many wonderfull people on my journey. Therapie now has it's own amazing training team to develop all your skills as a therapist and give wonderfull support along the way. If yoy love what you do you will never feel like you have to work a day in your life. I now have children so the flexabilty is wonderfull for life balance. If you are looking for opertuinty in a fun environment this is it. I love what l do and am very passionate about what l do.
Pros
Diverse fun energetic opertunity
therapist (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 October 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Therapie Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7