Play YouTube video button
Therapie Clinic

Therapie Clinic Employee Reviews

Featured review
Therapie Clinic selected this as a representative review
Excellent Company to work with - The Best I have experienced
Team member (Current Employee) –  Dublin3 March 2019
I have been an employee of Therapie Clinic for seven years now.

From the very first day I started to the present the support the company gives to each and every member of the team is unbelievable.

Internal promotion is definitely encouraged and each and every member of the team has the same opportunity to apply and grow their skill sets.

Therapie Clinic identify the teams goals for their future.

They listen and take on board feedback and most important they strive to encourage each member of the team to grow whether it’s in their current position or if each member of the team wishes to work in a different area with the business.

Education is most important for which Therapie Clinic are masters at.

They have their own training team which provide fantastic courses and the clinics themselves provide ongoing education.

Each new member who joins the team receives full training and a well planned induction plan to ensure they start off their first day with a huge welcome and encouragement and support.

You are definitely NOT treated like a number on a spreadsheet you become a member of the therapie family from the day you accept a position with Therapie Clinic.

If you a serious about a career I would definitely recommend Therapie Clinic - If it’s a career you seek Therapie Clinic is the company for you.

Yes I love my job why wouldn’t I - What you out in you get out - it’s that simple
Pros
Too many to name other than what I have already mentioned
specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 October 2018
Best company to work for.
Managment (Current Employee) –  Newbridge, County Kildare30 August 2018
I have been part of the Therapie family for 5 years now and by far the best company I have ever worked for. Great support from everyone and a fun environment to be a part of. I love my job and being part of a company that I can grow in. This is not a JOB it's being part of a Family. Amazing Company.
Pros
Opportunity of growth, travelling, great training, fun and energetic.
Cons
None.
Love my job
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Limerick29 August 2018
I love working with Therapie, everyday is so different.
Everyone is always so friendly and caring about delivering a 5* standard you feel like you could not be working in a better place. I have massive support from managment and I love the staff rewards ie. Extra holidays, bonuses & socal funds they really believe everyone should love and have fun in the work they do. Love it.
Why I love my job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Athlone, County Westmeath29 August 2018
I have worked for Therapie clinic for over 7 years now and the experience and knowledge I have gained in them years has really helped me grow from a beauty therapist to progress to a laser therapist and then into my current role as manager. The progression within this company is endless. I love coming to work every day it never feels like work to me when I have my dream team working with me and such support from everyone we are really just one big family! If you want to work with the best technology and the hottest skincare trends then therapie is for you.
Let your clients love their skin💜
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Malahide, County Dublin29 August 2018
Great place to work if you’re serious about skin and have a passion for achieving amazing results for your clients while learning and having fun🤗🙌💜
Progressive, interesting and fun.
Skin and laser specialist, foh and management (Current Employee) –  Dublin29 August 2018
Therapie have been an amazing company to be apart of.
It is an Irish owner, family business which is the single most progressive company I have ever worked for.
With that progression Therapie encourage all staff to grow and provide training and support throughout your growth.
It is easier to have a work-life balance when you work for people who care about people.
I have made good friends through work and we are all team players.
We are constantly learning so never bored.
Great company, fantastic team and always time for fun. 💜
Pros
Good work life balance
Great fun company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin29 August 2018
Iv been part of Therapie clinic for 8years now , I’m in the industry 16years but went from salon to salon until I came to Therapie. I can honestly say I love coming to work everyday. There is so much opportunity to progress within the company with great support and ongoing training provided.
Pros
Great training & rewards, fun and energetic
Love Therapie
Consultant/Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin29 August 2018
Such a great company to work for, always helping you progress and giving endless opportunities.

Its a fun exciting work environment and every day brings something new.

From owners, to management everyone is so supportive and always recognise hard work.

I'm looking forward to a long career with Therapie!!
Excellent Company To Work For
Manager (Current Employee) –  Northern Ireland5 October 2017
Therapie is a fast moving, innovative company. You are supported by Management for training and moving on through the company. Salary reflects your role within the company (commission and bonus) and you are encouraged to move into different roles reflecting your strengths. The girls are all brilliant to work with, bubbly and happy. A great friendly environment to work in. Love it.
There is never a day that it feels like 'work'.
International Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 October 2017
Working with Therapie Clinic for the past 5 years has become more of a hobby than a job.

Every day I get to work with a collection of the most educated, professional, caring and uniquely likeable ladies in the industry. We work as part of a team and the team feels like a family.

From being part of the training team I can personally say that my most favorite part of the role is watching budding therapists turn into empowered specialists. I love catching up with all team members and being there to support and coach every girl throughout the group.

I would hate to ever dread the thoughts of work the following the day or after a busy weekend - there is a sense of freedom knowing you are simply going in to spend time with friends, develop your skills and help change the lives and confidence of our clients.
great place to work
senior Therapist (Current Employee) –  Waterford5 October 2017
I work 5 days a week in Therapie we are alway very busy and your day goes really quickly. Every thing you do is very much appriciated and you get rewarded extremely well. We are like a big family and everyone supports each other. Managment are always very approachable and are always very support. The most enjoyable part of the job is the clients you meet and the staff that you work with. I have been working for the company for 4 years and hope to be for many more
6 years of fun!!!
Clinic Manager (Current Employee) –  Therapie Northern Ireland5 October 2017
With Therapie clinic over 6 years. The wealth of knowledge that I have gained over the years is amazing. We have the latest treatments and the best machines, knowing you are working for a company that does everything for both their staff and their clients is something to be proud of. :)
Pros
Always learning
Love working for Therapie
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Cork5 October 2017
Working in Therapie since 2010 , always room for progression,all ideas taken on board by management, great team spirit , always rewarded for your hard work.
Amazing work environment with a lot of training and support available
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 October 2017
Every day is fast paced, fun and challenging while rewarding at the same time. Management are always supportive and receptive when corresponding and training with staff. Competitive pay packages and incentives. Team nights out with expenses paid!
Fun place to work at the time
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Athlone3 April 2014
As i was only here for max of 3-5 days as i was just helping a friend out and getting some experience at the time i was at the reception desk i learned how to use there desktop page on how to update clients notes as it was a laser skin clinic so it was important to keep them updated. As it was christmas time it was a very busy time to work.
Pros
Salary for the 3 days was very good!
Cons
It wasnt in my home town