Three Q Recruitment

Three Q Recruitment Management reviews

Ireland9 reviews
You will never be bored working here; it's a really well-oiled machine. You get new challenges everyday which keeps people motivated and interested.
Management engages its staff to get involved as much or as little as they like, with an emphasis on projects that will ultimately drive an employee's career and Corporate social responsibility initiatives which focuses on people within the community giving staff a great sense of empowerment.
The culture is that of a family, you are treated with respect, integrity and you can expect a great deal of loyalty.

Three Q Recruitment has helped me grow as a professional and has helped me improve my standards of work to no end.

I have found the entire experience a positive one and for that I am grateful.

I would recommend Three Q Recruitment to people who like to work closely with others and who like being committed to a really great cause, finding people the right employment.
Pros
Free Lunches, career progression, Atmosphere
The company is "holocratical" in terms of organisation design, therefore, employees are able to participate in various projects and observe operations of different departments.

Leaders empower their employees and put emphasis on their wellbeing by offering a wide range of CSR activities.

Workplace culture is based on high moral standards and the overall atmosphere in the office is very relaxed.

Management treat employees as a part of a family which means that you will get free pizza lunches, a cake on your b-day, great Christmas bonuses, flowers on every possible occasion and many, many more...
Three Q 'A great place to work' with really good staff, they are very friendly and really helpful, the opportunity's to develop skill's ranging project planning, management & HR are next to none. The company is always looking for ways to improve you're skills and are so supportive and helpful in wanting you to reach you're goals.

Three Q management really care about their staff and it shows in the quality of the work & dedication they show to their staff daily.

They are always on stand by - weather it be supporting a staff member, lending an ear or giving a hand in completing a task or project.

The company really is enthusiastic about peoples ideas and really is demonstrative in helping you bring them forward.

For me it's just an all round great company they cares about their external and internal staff.
You get the opportunity to develop skill ranging for sales, digital marketing, project planning & management, training and HR. You also participate in business planning so there's something to learn even if you've worked in recruitment.
Three Q is a passionate Recruitment Agency which starts at its management and goes through the entire team. There is a commitment to providing the best service and doing the best work possible throughout the Three Q team and it shows in the quality of the work, dedication to improvement and the ability to work together effectively.

We call it a people company because Three Q cares about all people involved in the business including applicants, employees, the clients and the community. It's a culture among the team that means we put people first over business. The recruiters make the candidates' needs a priority so they can provide the best service to them.
Pros
Expert Recruiters in Hospitality & Healthcare divisions