Tigers Childcare
Tigers Childcare Employee Review

Es un buen trabajo!!

10 September 2019
Estoy contenta trabajando en esta empresa, el trato es muy familiar y agradable
12 October 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate the feedback.
31 August 2020
Childcare Assistant (Former Employee) - Balgriffin, County Dublin
Amazing staff, got a long well with everyone miss them dearly - would recommend anyone to work at this place, had a lot of fun times during work hours!!!!
Pros
Staff/Management
Cons
Moved to uk
12 October 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate your feedback.
28 October 2019
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
I did not like anything about working here unfortunately. I was taken on as an admin assistant and from day 1 I was very unhappy with the management. Not only do they talk bad about their childcare workers behind doors, I felt there was no respect for them given the nature of the job and how overwhelming it can get for staff. There was a lot of absenses from the childcare workers due to mental and emotional health and not once dis I hear sympathy from management when in the office. I have a qualification in childcare and they would regularly send me all over Dublin to their different childcare centres when that was not my job description. I felt used and barely got a thank you for doing them that favour.
12 October 2020
We strongly dispute the contents of your comment. At Tigers Childcare we value our colleagues and recognise they are our most important asset. We offer a robust Employee Assistance Programme in partnership with Spectrum Life. This programme is invaluable to our colleagues who may be dealing with issues with regard to their emotional or mental health. If you were asked to cover in another service it would have been to ensure that we could operate within child:adult ratios as required under the Childcare Regulations and had you expressed a dissatisfaction at being asked to work in one of our services, I am sure your manager would have arranged something else. Should you wish to discuss this further please email info@tigerschildcare.com and a member of our team will get in touch with you.
13 October 2019
team leader (Current Employee) - Balgriffin, County Dublin
it is indeed a very fun place to work.i was lucky to find a great team,and over time we bond very well.children are mostly the ones who lives in the area.
Pros
great opportunities to study
Cons
no sick days
12 October 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate your feedback.