Tigers Childcare

Tigers Childcare Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant1 review
Ireland1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I did not like anything about working here unfortunately. I was taken on as an admin assistant and from day 1 I was very unhappy with the management. Not only do they talk bad about their childcare workers behind doors, I felt there was no respect for them given the nature of the job and how overwhelming it can get for staff. There was a lot of absenses from the childcare workers due to mental and emotional health and not once dis I hear sympathy from management when in the office. I have a qualification in childcare and they would regularly send me all over Dublin to their different childcare centres when that was not my job description. I felt used and barely got a thank you for doing them that favour.
Pros
Cons
Official response from Tigers Childcare
12 October 2020
We strongly dispute the contents of your comment. At Tigers Childcare we value our colleagues and recognise they are our most important asset. We offer a robust Employee Assistance Programme in partnership with Spectrum Life. This programme is invaluable to our colleagues who may be dealing with issues with regard to their emotional or mental health. If you were asked to cover in another service it would have been to ensure that we could operate within child:adult ratios as required under the Childcare Regulations and had you expressed a dissatisfaction at being asked to work in one of our services, I am sure your manager would have arranged something else. Should you wish to discuss this further please email info@tigerschildcare.com and a member of our team will get in touch with you.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tigers Childcare?