Tigers Childcare

Tigers Childcare Employee Reviews for Early Years Educator

Early Years Educator1 review
Ireland1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working in Tigers and was so sad to leave the children and the company but unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control I had to. Although the working day is busy balancing paperwork along with your other tasks I knew this would be a challenge in any company I worked with as this is the requirement. However, I found both my Manager and Deputy Manager to be of such great support in times where I was struggling to find the balance. Tigers provided staff with incredible training and allowing staff members to upskill and enhance their knowledge of the Aistear and Siolta curriculums as well as refresher courses in First Aid and HAACP. All staff were so supportive and bonded really well in the centre and Tigers also provided social nights where all staff from all centres would meet and bond. This I found to be such a great experience as this gave us the opportunity to meet and discuss our respective centres and share tips and ideas for activities and lessons. Tigers also provided staff with a program called the Employee Assistance Program which provided staff with a support system in times of difficulty. Overall, I couldn't recommend Tigers enough as a company to work for from everyone in the centres to management they were all so lovely and a pleasure to work for. I very much hope to work with them again in the future.
Pros
Training to upskill, Eap
Cons
Paperwork
Official response from Tigers Childcare
12 October 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We appreciate the feedback.