Tlc Nursing home

Tlc Nursing home Employee Reviews

Avoid!!!
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santry, County Dublin12 January 2020
AVOID! TOXIC!
Full of clicks , favouritism ,bulling from co workers and managers.
Most people are not even qualified to be in the work position there working.Trained for one of 2 days and that’s it and can’t ask for help your the talk of the canteen. !! Gossiping is the worst in this place .Long hours , stressful , lot of work for one person and the pay is 10 euro per hour!!! Was 9.80 when I started .
No career progression.
All they care about it is hiqa
Data protection is non existent
And the managers are corrupt.
The hardest part of job
Senior Chef (2nd Chef) (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 November 2019
Stressed and there is no experienced staff to work together,in kitchen it’s always stressful,no one is happy to work there.Since I joined I think minimum 30 staff give their resignation.The management also really bad there is no support for staff from their side,even a small mistake they are making it a big issue...
Stay away it was my worst job ever
Other (Former Employee) –  Tonagee road , dublin9 November 2019
Huge turn around of staff , management are terrible, my advise look for another job if you want job satisfaction , feel so sorry for the carers there that do a great job with no support .
Review
Other (Former Employee) –  Dublin 528 October 2019
This Company conducts mass hirings regularly and has mass walk outs of staff regularly. The working environment is toxic, management are only interested in having paperwork up to date for HIQA. They do not care about staff or their well being. Avoid this place if you value your career development because they certainly do not.
Only good at paperwork
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dublin27 September 2019
Their only concern is HIQA. They are very good in completing paperworks but standards does not always meet what is in the paper. I would never want to work here again.
fun and productive
Health Care Assistant Newbrook Nursing Home (Current Employee) –  Maynooth, County Kildare7 October 2017
typical day at work is busy busy busy. each day is a different day. fun and energetic. management are fantastic. the most enjoyable part of my job is making the residents and the staff laugh and smile. smiling equals fun. it makes the day a positive and uplifting experience. each day at work is a learning curve, to which I enjoy.
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin7 March 2017
Busy days, Always good Team work. Great Experience acquired. Busiest time would be the Mornings. Good staff ratio for day and night shift. Unfortunately the management was very bad, nearly zero communication between management and carers
Pros
free lunches
Cons
great people to work with as in floor staff all areas
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maynooth, County Kildare29 September 2016
typical day at work it is never the same routine for long always kept on your toes.
learnt something new on a daily basis about myself and been a carer.
management were ok.
co workers fab people to work along side.
hardest part of the job morning routine and when a resident passes away so hard not to get attached.
best part meeting new people, the activities and staff parties, but more importantly knowing you are part of a fantastic team.
Pros
brilliant staff parties and recognition for good work
Cons
long hours, under staffed
kitchen
Kitchen Porter (Current Employee) –  Saggart, D12 November 2015
I like to be part of a team. Working as chef, Working in a work place as prep tea for residents in a 5 star nursing home. And making salads and deserts. Then I work as kitchen porter in the cleaning role deep cleans Using chemicals cleaning pots pans flats etc. On weekends I worked as maintenance sorting bins, doing checks on all floors, looking after maintenance requests.
Cons
any hours