TLI Group

TLI Group Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME. Very badly managed, complete confusion between the office and employees on a constant basis. Poor selection of sub contractors on TLI's part. This company set completely delusional goals for employees. Not to be trusted. They say one thing and do another.
Smart metering operations manager is beyond ignorant the way he treats his workers is absolutely shameful in this day and age and bullying of the workers by management at TLI is an everyday occurrence very incompetent staff extremely rude and vulgar and no respect for their workers very little knowledge of electrical knowledge by operations management very poor set up and completely out of their league
I worked here for less then a season but really enjoyed my time here. The company actively promotes health and safety, gives you the tools also to do it safely. Great bunch of folks I encountered there.
Very friendly staff that helped me with any issues I had. Very reasonable working hours (08:00 - 17:00 Mon - Thurs, 08:00 - 16:15 Fri). Would highly recommend working here.
construction of ftth in Ireland for the ESB contract . we worked all over Ireland on this project we were completing isp/osp above and below the ground and also in customers homes and hotels ..this was complete to the best standard and health and safety focused every day