Trinity College Dublin

Trinity College Dublin Employee Reviews

Ireland36 reviews

productive and fun workplace

productive and fun workplace to be. Honestly is a great workplace to be around with nice workmates . i will recommend it from the bottom of my heart for anyone

Pros

a lot of free time

Cons

too many tasks

Pretty good

Job was pretty good, teaching kids science on the weekends. Pay was just above minimum wage, management was fine, hours were okay. Communication could have been better at times.

Very nice and respectful workplace

It is a pleasant place to work, the managers know very well how the work should be done and they never overload you, with a very adequate salary, everyone is very respectful and concerned

Pros

Short shifts good pay

It's fine place to work but management is terrible, it's pretty archaic and false. Changes are promised but never come

Senior management are no good, lower managers have no power, some of them micro manage which is awful. They can be controlling and the executive officer pay scale is ridiculously low considering the cost of living nowadays

Fun, Social and Interesting workplace.

I enjoyed working at Trinity College Dublin as a Student Librarian. It was a relaxed and friendly environment. I had a good relationship with my colleagues and the work was stimulating.

Fun and friendly!

As a language assistant, it was enjoyable watching a range of people studying my mother tongue. It really encouraged me to do my best and provide the students with as much help as they needed to succeed in their assignments, and I had great fun and satisfaction watching their progress!

People are very nice and professional

Very nice and friendly environment to work in. Good and professional management. Lots of things going on. Problems are resolved quickly and efficiently. Liked ‘open doors’ policy. Great training and career progression.

Great Workplace

A dynamic and interesting workplace, an environment in which you are constantly learning and challenged to take the lead. A great place to work, truly.

Well organised workplace with good pay rate

A well organised place to work, with competitive pay and flexible working hours. Would recommend strongly. Good management. Helpful colleagues and good facilities.

Interesting environment

I learned about all the different equipment used in the labs and even got to use some myself. I learned about cancers, different types of blood, dialysis and even examined some blood from St.James' Hospital.

best

NCI is really good institute to work with.I really adore the set up environment and people there. keep growing .I am happy. All the best luck Thanks sidra

Pros

best

Cons

best

Good seasonal work

I enjoyed my time as a student invigilator, and learned much about administration and examinations here in Ireland. Unfortunately, the work is seasonal and I'm unable to continue after I graduate.

Pros

Good rate

Cons

seasonal

Trinity College Dublin

Good environment and good atmosphere trinity is a good place to work. I had no problems here but finished a temporary contract. Loads of social opportunities as well.

inspiring

i spent 5 years full time in Trinity college. I learned how to manage my time and research well. also how to incorporate what i was learning into everyday life and situations. the culture was highly academic. most difficult part was researching vast amounts of literature. the most enjoyable part was becoming engrossed in the learning.

Pros

education

Cons

very long hours

Productive Workplace

Good workplace, collaborations make the overall optimization of the productivity. Good equipment and staff, Team work is very much required and it was a great experience

Great experience

I thoroughly enjoyed my time as an intern at Trinity College Dublin's Financial services Division. I was able to gain valuable experience in the finance industry. While also gaining incite to the inner workings of a University's finance department.

Nice place to work

Very nice place to work and well structured and my colleagues are really friendly, do not mind explaining even the simplest things. Location and gives a bucolic sentiment.

Nice place to work

I normally work 8-4:30 Mon-Fri during term, working the occasional function, when they arise. So there is overtime involved. I normally work the veg or salad sections, and also service during a function. Eg: plating starter,main course and dessert. Out of term the shifts can vary, according to whether there are functions on are not. The hours are suitable, however the salary is not.

Pros

good holidays over christmas

Cons

salary not comensurate with my experience

A professional academic enviroment

I have been working on a project titled "process drama for immigrants". Trinity provides very good resources and academic environment including conferences, talks, etc. I also took different courses.

Pros

Academic Resources, productive enviroment

Great groups of people working there

Overall I'd say that this is a fantastic place to work. My main issue was the lack of long-term contracts- this meant that many valuable employees were lost to other companies which offered long-term or permanent roles.

Productive and satisfying

It was quite satisfying and productive period of time for me. I applied what I learned in a broader area here as a Mechanical engineer which makes the job really fun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Trinity College Dublin. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement