Trinity College Dublin

Trinity College Dublin Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working at Trinity College Dublin as a Student Librarian. It was a relaxed and friendly environment. I had a good relationship with my colleagues and the work was stimulating.
As a language assistant, it was enjoyable watching a range of people studying my mother tongue. It really encouraged me to do my best and provide the students with as much help as they needed to succeed in their assignments, and I had great fun and satisfaction watching their progress!
Very nice and friendly environment to work in. Good and professional management. Lots of things going on. Problems are resolved quickly and efficiently. Liked ‘open doors’ policy. Great training and career progression.
A dynamic and interesting workplace, an environment in which you are constantly learning and challenged to take the lead. A great place to work, truly.
A well organised place to work, with competitive pay and flexible working hours. Would recommend strongly. Good management. Helpful colleagues and good facilities.
I learned about all the different equipment used in the labs and even got to use some myself. I learned about cancers, different types of blood, dialysis and even examined some blood from St.James' Hospital.
NCI is really good institute to work with.I really adore the set up environment and people there. keep growing .I am happy. All the best luck Thanks sidra
Pros
best
Cons
best
I enjoyed my time as a student invigilator, and learned much about administration and examinations here in Ireland. Unfortunately, the work is seasonal and I'm unable to continue after I graduate.
Pros
Good rate
Cons
seasonal
Good environment and good atmosphere trinity is a good place to work. I had no problems here but finished a temporary contract. Loads of social opportunities as well.
i spent 5 years full time in Trinity college. I learned how to manage my time and research well. also how to incorporate what i was learning into everyday life and situations. the culture was highly academic. most difficult part was researching vast amounts of literature. the most enjoyable part was becoming engrossed in the learning.
Pros
education
Cons
very long hours
Good workplace, collaborations make the overall optimization of the productivity. Good equipment and staff, Team work is very much required and it was a great experience
I thoroughly enjoyed my time as an intern at Trinity College Dublin's Financial services Division. I was able to gain valuable experience in the finance industry. While also gaining incite to the inner workings of a University's finance department.
Very nice place to work and well structured and my colleagues are really friendly, do not mind explaining even the simplest things. Location and gives a bucolic sentiment.
I normally work 8-4:30 Mon-Fri during term, working the occasional function, when they arise. So there is overtime involved. I normally work the veg or salad sections, and also service during a function. Eg: plating starter,main course and dessert. Out of term the shifts can vary, according to whether there are functions on are not. The hours are suitable, however the salary is not.
Pros
good holidays over christmas
Cons
salary not comensurate with my experience
I have been working on a project titled "process drama for immigrants". Trinity provides very good resources and academic environment including conferences, talks, etc. I also took different courses.
Pros
Academic Resources, productive enviroment
Overall I'd say that this is a fantastic place to work. My main issue was the lack of long-term contracts- this meant that many valuable employees were lost to other companies which offered long-term or permanent roles.
It was quite satisfying and productive period of time for me. I applied what I learned in a broader area here as a Mechanical engineer which makes the job really fun.
Management consulting opportunities were well-designed and allowed students to produce high-quality work that the Client could immediately use in their business operations.
Estágio de 3 meses realizado na maior universidade Irlandesa.
Great place to work, very friendly staff, hours were great I worked from 9am till 1pm and was very convenient for me as the luas is only a few minutes from my house.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
-There was no typical day at work as research is a very particular work area. -I have learned a lot of technical skills -My supervisor was excellent. -There was a good work ethic -To deliver in time results -Science Quality
Pros
Great institute
Cons
Job security