TTEC Employee Reviews

Working for TTec is great. The workplace is fun and friendly. It is target oriented, so if you are competitive then its your place. Overall great experience
Pros
Working enviroment
Cons
Target Oriented
I do work as an agent, being daily in contact with the management. I work as focus point, being the bridge of workers and management. Ttech is a good place to start and moving forward your career to other companies. In addition I have to say, that work colleagues are really good to be with.
Sehr gute Firma mit einem sehr gutem Management und Arbeitsklima.
The work environment is friendly, fun and international and makes the office a pleasant place to be. My direct managers are always ready to solve any issue their teams may have, creating the best conditions for people to perform at their best. Training and development programs are provided, there is space to share ideas and present problems.
- Great team and manager - very helpful and incredibly open - Very well structured system of communication - Great opportunity of working in an international, multi-cultural environnement
Pros
Free lunches, Team events
Cons
Teletech offers a unique opportunity to get experience with online marketing, working with quarterly portfolios of 500+ Adwords customers. Get to work in a multicultural, fast paced environment. A typical day involves 30-40 cold calls, and 4-5 30 minute appointments to optimise advertising campaigns. Fun and open minded co workers. The most difficult part of the job is to gain the trust of the customer to the point that they will agree to budget increases. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting the trust of the customers to the point that they agree to budget increases.
Pros
Snacks, Flexitime
In addition to demonstrating sales and business development management, I was also consulting with clients to provide the best solution to their business goals.
Targets are very high so from the moment you get onto the work-floor you need to have your day planned, a good strategy in mind and a positive attitude. While trying to reach your daily points there is still time to have fun and enjoy joking around with teammates, having a laugh in the kitchen and picking out your favorite from an array of free snacks.
Pros
Free Snacks
The most enjoyable part of the job is that in a Sales role, we have monthly competitions and this drives us all to be the best. It motivates myself and all of my colleagues.
Pros
Crisps, Chocolate bars, Sweets and drinks - all free
Cons
My typical day starts on 8 am to 5 pm with 1 hour for lunchtime. I have a database with more than 500 clients and I have to call this customers and talk with them about the Google AdWords Accounts.
Pros
location.
Cons
no overtime.