TTM Healthcare

TTM Healthcare Employee Reviews

Ireland26 reviews
The recruitment consultants have a mix of professional and pathetically obnoxious staff. Management should step up with kpi"s which assess this
Good flexibility with hours, rates and availability. Had nasty experienses with some recruitment consultants, extremely viciously rude, Petty and inefficient. Giving me reason to play my trade elsewhere. The trainings are mid-range in cost and somehow manipulate employees in taking some, even if they are free elsewhere. Some staff are genuinely helpful though and doing their best to assist.
Pros
More and flexible availability compared to most agencies
Cons
A few rotten eggs among recruitment consultants
Very unprofessional managed people
The managing people do not listen to the staff. Keep pushing for more and more training don't have proper shifts. You will be called for shift just half an hour before. Unprofessional team of ripoff from the staff.
18 March 2020
Hello, We're sorry and disappointed to hear this is your experience. Please contact us at hr@ttmhealthcare.com so we can look into this. Team TTM.
Support for
They don’t have your back. It’s sink or swim no support for employees, don’t follow up with workers. Some agents will try. Hr no support to staff. Promise you work but not practical places, travel expectations no viable
9 March 2020
Hello, We're sorry to hear this is your experience. Please contact us at hr@ttmhealthcare.com so we can look into this. Team TTM.
regular hours
ttm are flexible with days you are available to work.
they give you a full weeks work

they provide training

it provides you a regular working area

you get paid weekly
Great Team and Workspace
Excellent company culture in place. The new offices are an incredible space and make it enjoyable coming to work every morning. Great culture with team nights out and recognition of high performers.
Pros
The office space, free coffee, people who work there
Bad people to work for
They deceive people to do a course and other training with them but at the end they don't give them any job. stop telling people that you have a job for them.
Bad
Cons
Very bad
24 April 2019
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you have had this experience. In order to investigate this further could you please send us an email to hr@ttmhealthcare.com
Adaptable
TTM is a good place to work for. they adjust your hours to fit around your life style.

There was always someone at the end of the phone to help you.

There was a mix of day time and night time shifts but also smaller shifts.
Pros
adaptable
Cons
could be sent anywhere
TTM Healthcare
This is a very active and professional company to work with and they have excellent follow up with staff.

I enjoyed working within this company and I felt confident in their services and how they were looking out for the employees.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TTM Healthcare?
Fun and full of new experience
A great way to gain experience of different kind of roles involved in social care. Nice to be able to meet new people and learn from them. Get training provided to help you progress in your career.
Pros
You can decide what shifts you want
Cons
Not guaranteed work every week
Problem management
Ttm would be a good company if perhaps the management was changed and the people answering the phone were actually trained in human common sense of being mannerly.
You can never get anyone on the phone to answer a query you are told people are gone home sick, off today or on annual leave.

Its like they pick and choose what employees to favour which is strange as they dont know you personally.

Some employees get every days work they ask for where as others have to take whatever hours are left.

You can be booked in for days that they forget to tell you about so your work location think you didnt bother showing up.

I suggest the CEO should read these reviews if he wants to keep what contracts he has I wonder if he realises the bad reputation his office staff have.
Pros
Good money and hours if no one more favoured than you are gera it ahead of you.
Cons
Poor and rude office staff. Should complete course on personal effectiveness.
Don't ever join this company
As I was joined they didn't give me shifts the advertisement was flexible shifts available for your time, and said to me that you must available for all the week otherwise they don't give you shift. For almost every payslip you will asked to do training. I didn't got my holiday payment. Done so many training it's a company that think you where dogs working for nothing and no proper communication between staffing agent please don't waste your time hanging on this crooked firm.
Great to work with
supervision of access, provide feedback on access and write up case notes for each access supervision, self awareness; the most enjoyable part is meeting with the children and engaging the children with one activity or the other.
Pros
direct work with children
Cons
no break for lunch
Fresh and fast growing company
A young and exciting company, thriving and lovely culture to work in.
Lovely team of people and caring side to management, sorry to leave this company as really enjoyed working there
If you value yourself do not go near this company
TTM are a big company and on the outside look like they are a company that would be very efficient. Application process took ages. Which made me think they must be good. How wrong was I. Thrown in the deep end first day. No induction days. If you are sick they will not cover you or let your workplace know so it looks like you did not show up. If you ring up to ask a question they would not have a clue. Will try their best not to pay you. Will look at any mistake on time sheets and then reject them. Constantly will try to get you to do training with them. Sending emails saying if you do not do training you will not get work even though you done it already. Seriously DO NOT GO NEAR this company. If you want a bit of money they are plenty of agencies out there.
Pros
Pay is good but other agencies are just as good or better
Cons
Nearly everything.
Hours not guaranteed each week.
Staff not very efficient. Very diificult yo speak to anyone regaring payroll. Only communicate via emsil regarding pay queries. Have a habit of double booking shifts.
Pros
Flexibld hours as snd when you wish
Cons
Hours not guaranteed for long term employment.
you can get extra hours shift
I really like working with TTM Health Care.
They allow you to choose your own working hours, they are very reliable and convenience, their payments are weekly basic.
Good Company
Good company to work for and they look after their workers very well. The registration process was a little long but once resolved, everything has been well.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
The courses they provide us aren't free
fun work place
It is always a fast paced and busy environment in the different locations of shifts however it is dynamic and interesting as you work with and meet different people daily.
Pros
good pay
Flexible for employees lifestyles
I have worked in various areas of social care through TTM which has helped me gain great experience in areas such as challenging behaviour, disabilities and with acquired brain injury services. The company is flexible around what hours you are available to work. I have been involved with good teams of professionals and have gained a lot of valuable training to further my learning and experience.
Pros
Great team morale
Cons
Sleepover shifts can be long
Enhances experience
Typical day would include caring and communicating with an array of clients from many backgrounds. On different sectors in the healthcare environment i.e. emergency department, trauma etc. Working with this company i learned that i had many communicating skills that i had not realized before, i also know to how work in a team in a fast paced environment. Dealing with difficult clients on a daily basis i learnt to manage difficult situations and solve problems.
The hardest part of my job would be dealing with grieving family members. I found it most enjoyable when clients returned to full health and communicating with a diverse clientele.
Pros
gained new experiences
Cons
duplication of hours
Good Work/Life Balance
I worked Night Duty Sleepovers 2/3 Nights per Week. I was the only carer on duty but I could contact senior staff if a problem arose. I enjoyed caring for the elderly but I was not employed directly only through an agency and there was always an issue of not being paid on time or left short in my wages.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
no guarantee of permanency work being offered after 4 years