TTM Healthcare

TTM Healthcare Employee Reviews

Very good healthcare provider. I will like to work with TTM in the future as a healthcare professional. Every day is different for everyone therefore as a social care worker i travel to same place of work most time. Their allocations is fair because once you are sent there and you are good in your duty there is possibility that you would there as a bank worker. Your weekly wages are sure.
Pros
I very much so like working for TTM. I have had ample opportunity to develop in my role and have gained promotion within the organisation, which is exactly what was promised when I joined the company. It's a pleasure dealing with my colleagues internally and externally. I get great enjoyment out of helping others and myself achieve our true potential.
Pros
Office space is first class
Cons
N/a
They have been great all over covid and very accepting. Great company over all . Just have to call them and they will sort things out . They have a great app that u can get in contact with them asap
Pros
Very offical
Cons
Stickeler for haveing certs up todate
TTM healthcare are a pleasure to work for. The management keep everything on track from area's of work, pay to certification needed. The pay is fair and the work is extremely good.
Pros
Pay is very good
I previously worked for this company as a support worker in Kilkenny,work was highly enjoyable and the people I worked with and my supervisors were spot on to deal with. Now the bad: if there is an issue with your wages your not told, Personally I hadn't been paid in two weeks for hours done. Communication is a laugh and being honest asking the anything about wages ect and it's like your asking for honest when talking to anyone it's like your being completely unreasonable to even ask about it
Lost job after 6 months because someone made a complain and they took side to support one party. They don't take thier own account and records of working with you. As soon as someone makes a complain regardless if it's genuine or not they get you fired. No Warning or proper investigations. Not a good experience with employer for me.
Enjoyable to work for . Could pick and choose your hours . Always plenty of shifts to pick up on and staff were very friendly and easy to approach over the phone
27 April 2020
Thank you for the review - we are delighted to hear your positive feedback on your experience with us as part of our Agency team. Best wishes, Team ttm.
The managing people do not listen to the staff. Keep pushing for more and more training don't have proper shifts. You will be called for shift just half an hour before. Unprofessional team of ripoff from the staff.
18 March 2020
Hello, We're sorry and disappointed to hear this is your experience. Please contact us at hr@ttmhealthcare.com so we can look into this. Team TTM.
They don’t have your back. It’s sink or swim no support for employees, don’t follow up with workers. Some agents will try. Hr no support to staff. Promise you work but not practical places, travel expectations no viable
9 March 2020
Hello, We're sorry to hear this is your experience. Please contact us at hr@ttmhealthcare.com so we can look into this. Team TTM.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TTM Healthcare?
ttm are flexible with days you are available to work. they give you a full weeks work they provide training it provides you a regular working area you get paid weekly
very good company to work for and very professional too .always prompt and fair and listened to you as an employee.There very encouraging to there employees.The most professional by far .
Good flexibility with hours, rates and availability. Had nasty experienses with some recruitment consultants, extremely viciously rude, Petty and inefficient. Giving me reason to play my trade elsewhere. The trainings are mid-range in cost and somehow manipulate employees in taking some, even if they are free elsewhere. Some staff are genuinely helpful though and doing their best to assist.
Pros
More and flexible availability compared to most agencies
Cons
A few rotten eggs among recruitment consultants
Excellent company culture in place. The new offices are an incredible space and make it enjoyable coming to work every morning. Great culture with team nights out and recognition of high performers.
Pros
The office space, free coffee, people who work there
They deceive people to do a course and other training with them but at the end they don't give them any job. stop telling people that you have a job for them.
Bad
Cons
Very bad
24 April 2019
Hi,Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you have had this experience. In order to investigate this further could you please send us an email to hr@ttmhealthcare.com
TTM is a good place to work for. they adjust your hours to fit around your life style. There was always someone at the end of the phone to help you. There was a mix of day time and night time shifts but also smaller shifts.
Pros
adaptable
Cons
could be sent anywhere
Because you are working in an acute setting it could be very challenging when it come to service users who has dementia, or substance/alcohol abuse or neuro problem that affected the memory . But is very rewarding based on using your skills to facilitate service users with respect to empathy, empowerment, dignity, confidentiality, respect and promoting healthy behaviour
Pros
break period
Cons
12 hour shifts of either day or night
This is a very active and professional company to work with and they have excellent follow up with staff. I enjoyed working within this company and I felt confident in their services and how they were looking out for the employees.
A great way to gain experience of different kind of roles involved in social care. Nice to be able to meet new people and learn from them. Get training provided to help you progress in your career.
Pros
You can decide what shifts you want
Cons
Not guaranteed work every week
Ttm would be a good company if perhaps the management was changed and the people answering the phone were actually trained in human common sense of being mannerly. You can never get anyone on the phone to answer a query you are told people are gone home sick, off today or on annual leave. Its like they pick and choose what employees to favour which is strange as they dont know you personally. Some employees get every days work they ask for where as others have to take whatever hours are left. You can be booked in for days that they forget to tell you about so your work location think you didnt bother showing up. I suggest the CEO should read these reviews if he wants to keep what contracts he has I wonder if he realises the bad reputation his office staff have.
Pros
Good money and hours if no one more favoured than you are gera it ahead of you.
Cons
Poor and rude office staff. Should complete course on personal effectiveness.
As I was joined they didn't give me shifts the advertisement was flexible shifts available for your time, and said to me that you must available for all the week otherwise they don't give you shift. For almost every payslip you will asked to do training. I didn't got my holiday payment. Done so many training it's a company that think you where dogs working for nothing and no proper communication between staffing agent please don't waste your time hanging on this crooked firm.
I enjoy working for this company. It provides excellent support and many job opportunities. It is always up to date and extremely easy to contact the team if you need any help.
  1. Employee reviews