TTM Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great Team and Workspace
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ennis, County Clare16 May 2019
Excellent company culture in place. The new offices are an incredible space and make it enjoyable coming to work every morning. Great culture with team nights out and recognition of high performers.
Pros
The office space, free coffee, people who work there
Bad people to work for
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cork27 March 2019
They deceive people to do a course and other training with them but at the end they don't give them any job. stop telling people that you have a job for them.
Bad
Cons
Very bad
Official response from TTM Healthcare
24 April 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you have had this experience. In order to investigate this further could you please send us an email to hr@ttmhealthcare.com

Adaptable
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mayo Abbey, County Mayo1 February 2019
TTM is a good place to work for. they adjust your hours to fit around your life style.

There was always someone at the end of the phone to help you.
There was a mix of day time and night time shifts but also smaller shifts.
Pros
adaptable
Cons
could be sent anywhere
TTM Healthcare
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Swords, County Dublin16 October 2018
This is a very active and professional company to work with and they have excellent follow up with staff.

I enjoyed working within this company and I felt confident in their services and how they were looking out for the employees.
Fun and full of new experience
full time agency worker (Former Employee) –  Limerick16 October 2018
A great way to gain experience of different kind of roles involved in social care. Nice to be able to meet new people and learn from them. Get training provided to help you progress in your career.
Pros
You can decide what shifts you want
Cons
Not guaranteed work every week
Problem management
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dublin26 September 2018
Ttm would be a good company if perhaps the management was changed and the people answering the phone were actually trained in human common sense of being mannerly.
You can never get anyone on the phone to answer a query you are told people are gone home sick, off today or on annual leave.
Its like they pick and choose what employees to favour which is strange as they dont know you personally.
Some employees get every days work they ask for where as others have to take whatever hours are left.
You can be booked in for days that they forget to tell you about so your work location think you didnt bother showing up.

I suggest the CEO should read these reviews if he wants to keep what contracts he has I wonder if he realises the bad reputation his office staff have.
Pros
Good money and hours if no one more favoured than you are gera it ahead of you.
Cons
Poor and rude office staff. Should complete course on personal effectiveness.
Don't ever join this company
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roscommon7 September 2018
As I was joined they didn't give me shifts the advertisement was flexible shifts available for your time, and said to me that you must available for all the week otherwise they don't give you shift. For almost every payslip you will asked to do training. I didn't got my holiday payment. Done so many training it's a company that think you where dogs working for nothing and no proper communication between staffing agent please don't waste your time hanging on this crooked firm.
Great to work with
Social care worker (Former Employee) –  Dublin19 March 2018
supervision of access, provide feedback on access and write up case notes for each access supervision, self awareness; the most enjoyable part is meeting with the children and engaging the children with one activity or the other.
Pros
direct work with children
Cons
no break for lunch
Fresh and fast growing company
Administration Officer (Current Employee) –  Ennis, County Clare7 March 2018
A young and exciting company, thriving and lovely culture to work in.
Lovely team of people and caring side to management, sorry to leave this company as really enjoyed working there
If you value yourself do not go near this company
Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Connacht7 March 2018
TTM are a big company and on the outside look like they are a company that would be very efficient. Application process took ages. Which made me think they must be good. How wrong was I. Thrown in the deep end first day. No induction days. If you are sick they will not cover you or let your workplace know so it looks like you did not show up. If you ring up to ask a question they would not have a clue. Will try their best not to pay you. Will look at any mistake on time sheets and then reject them. Constantly will try to get you to do training with them. Sending emails saying if you do not do training you will not get work even though you done it already. Seriously DO NOT GO NEAR this company. If you want a bit of money they are plenty of agencies out there.
Pros
Pay is good but other agencies are just as good or better
Cons
Nearly everything.
Hours not guaranteed each week.
Care assistant (Former Employee) –  Ennis, County Clare2 December 2017
Staff not very efficient. Very diificult yo speak to anyone regaring payroll. Only communicate via emsil regarding pay queries. Have a habit of double booking shifts.
Pros
Flexibld hours as snd when you wish
Cons
Hours not guaranteed for long term employment.
you can get extra hours shift
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Republic of Ireland, Sligo18 September 2017
I really like working with TTM Health Care.
They allow you to choose your own working hours, they are very reliable and convenience, their payments are weekly basic.
Good Company
Mutli-Task Attendant in Ennis Genral Hospital (Current Employee) –  Ennis, County Clare11 August 2017
Good company to work for and they look after their workers very well. The registration process was a little long but once resolved, everything has been well.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
The courses they provide us aren't free
fun work place
Social Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Ireland3 May 2017
It is always a fast paced and busy environment in the different locations of shifts however it is dynamic and interesting as you work with and meet different people daily.
Pros
good pay
Flexible for employees lifestyles
Social Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Ennis, County Clare3 March 2017
I have worked in various areas of social care through TTM which has helped me gain great experience in areas such as challenging behaviour, disabilities and with acquired brain injury services. The company is flexible around what hours you are available to work. I have been involved with good teams of professionals and have gained a lot of valuable training to further my learning and experience.
Pros
Great team morale
Cons
Sleepover shifts can be long
Enhances experience
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Limerick2 January 2017
Typical day would include caring and communicating with an array of clients from many backgrounds. On different sectors in the healthcare environment i.e. emergency department, trauma etc. Working with this company i learned that i had many communicating skills that i had not realized before, i also know to how work in a team in a fast paced environment. Dealing with difficult clients on a daily basis i learnt to manage difficult situations and solve problems.
The hardest part of my job would be dealing with grieving family members. I found it most enjoyable when clients returned to full health and communicating with a diverse clientele.
Pros
gained new experiences
Cons
duplication of hours
Good Work/Life Balance
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ennis, County Clare11 November 2016
I worked Night Duty Sleepovers 2/3 Nights per Week. I was the only carer on duty but I could contact senior staff if a problem arose. I enjoyed caring for the elderly but I was not employed directly only through an agency and there was always an issue of not being paid on time or left short in my wages.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
no guarantee of permanency work being offered after 4 years
Agency, plenty of work.
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Celbridge, County Kildare16 June 2016
Learned a lot in terms of personal care. Extremely difficult to get in touch with your siuperiors of HR f you have a problem. Good pay. Extremely hard-working co-wokers. Long days.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Promised me work in my local area but it never happened.
you just a number.
social care (Current Employee) –  North Dublin, County Dublin26 May 2016
Work really depends on the organisation you are sent to and treatment there has nothing to do with TTM. Most places i have worked have been excellent.

TTM has expanded and become a conveyor belt . Staff are just numbers - with standard emails , texts etc . Payroll being processed by nameless people often resulting in errors which when trying to sort only leave one frustrated. Response to phonecalls or trying to speak to someone is difficult. The issue is so many people dealing with everything and not willing to take ownership for a specific issue. When you do get through to someone akin an Aldi checkout . Picture groceries being aggressivly swiped through to move on to the next customer.

Co workers are friendly, some who work with TTM too com plain of the same problems with payroll, social care and care assitant teams.

My experience is if you have no issues, just go to work and get your payments on time with minimum interaction with the office then you are going to enjoy it. Otherwise.....you are a money making machine being pumped with costly training (another money making scheme..sc*am? by TTM).

Most enjoyable part of the job is that you are not working directly and interacting with TTM, Wages too are determined by the organisation therefore vary but are generally rewarding.

Hardest is being dependent on TTM staff to sort issues around shift allocation and payroll. They get bit*chy if you question mistakes , dont take up shifts , they hold shifts against you or dock your pay.

Suggestions for TTM CEO, your staff represent you, dont get to big and comliant.
  more... A major trainning in customer service and practicing what the organisation says on Valuing its staff is needed big time. We workers are paying your wages.

Future empoyees- try applying direct to the organisation, why pay TTM? If it fails then go with TTM.
Pros
wages, working for different organisations not TTM, weekly pay when its paid
Cons
shift work, unpredictable hours, horrible management, payroll mistakes, varied pay depnding on organisation
a good enough vibe but needs to develop and progress more
Social Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Dublin13 May 2016
As above

I was pleased to be working after college in Social Care but had to travel long distances and work long hours, although I begged them to place me local to where I live; they ignored me completely.

I did 3 live nights in a row and was supposed to do a 4th and said no as I was completely wrecked and did not feel it was a good idea.

I explained that I was too tired to do the 4th live night and would not give it my all if I had gone in and they did not have the right attitude and I had to really give out to them and explain that I had to look after myself - or I would not be able to give my all to the job.

I thought they could have been more understanding.
Pros
xflexible hours
Cons
xlong hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTM Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.