TTM Healthcare

TTM Healthcare Employee Reviews

Ireland57 reviews

Support worker

Everyone at the company was great to me and it was a great place to work with a lot of rewards. Would still be there if my partner and I hadn’t made the decision to move out of state.

Great work environment

A great environment to be in, management is excellent and there are plenty of skills to learn if you’re willing to learn something new! Nothing is overly complicated because you’re taught how to do things properly and also in an efficient manner.

Staff Nurse

Great employeesTop of the line trainingManagement team are respectful, kind, and knowledgeable Everyone works well together to achieve company goalsPay and benefits are more than adequate

Top notch company!

TTM Healthcare is a top notch company! They treat you like family from the time you arrive to the time you go home at the end of the day! Truly honored to be working for a company that actually cares about its employees.

Overall nice

It’s typically busy but an overall nice place to work. Growth is limited but is available to those that show a knack for progression and development. The work hours are good.

A great company

There are many reasons why TTM Healthcare is a great company, but hands down the number one reason is that it gives you experience in the field. It’s ideal if you’re either looking for a company to settle down and establish a long-term career at or if you need some practical experience to fill out your resume.

Friendly and approachable leadership

Management isn’t intimidating in the least. I’ve found them to be friendly and approachable. You can talk to them about any topic and they’re happy to speak with you and even take action, if warranted, to make your job easier. It’s been a rewarding experience to say the very least.

Always improving

I can’t speak to anyone else’s experience. But I will say that in my time here, management has put in a lot of effort to listen to any negative feedback. They want to be better, and when you work here you can tell how hard they try to make sure that their employees are happy and that the company is growing.

Health Care Assistant

Even as a health care assistant, you still learn a lot about how to help people by working here. That's what happens if you work here in any capacity… Your heart grows ten sizes whether you like it or not, and you can't help but care about people more because of it.

Relaxed work environment

I love how relaxed the environment here was! A lot of companies I’ve worked at before are strict with timing and require very intense training, but TTM Healthcare is a lot more chill. They care more about making sure that everyone is comfortable and happy, and then trust that the rest will work itself out (it does). Even though I don’t work there anymore, I still miss it sometimes.

Excellent pay

I’m making more money than I ever expected to, especially working in a supporting role. As someone who’s been working in this industry for years, I really appreciate how well they pay us.

A great work experience

The people I worked with here were great! I loved how enthusiastic everyone was about their jobs, and how hard they worked to ensure that all of our customers were taken care of. The amount of care everyone put into their jobs made the difference between having an okay work experience and having a great one. :)

Good company

- Very good pay and benefits- Nice environment, very friendly people- Meaningful company mission - Looks great on your resume- Opportunities to learn many new skillsets

Handy if your not looking for something too consistent

Only care about you when they need you. No contact from TTM once you find a company to give you hours, as long as you keep sending in hours they keep paying.

Everyone is nice and hard-working

Employees are nice and hard-working. As a social care worker, my job within the company is straightforward but interesting. I can’t speak for anyone else, but I personally really like working here.

Room to grow

Lots of room for growth. The harder you work, the more likely you'll get promoted. It's that simple. Anyone complaining on here is just lazy given how easy management makes it for you to do well.

Very flexible

Great to be able to choose your own hours. Lots of different types of work available, so there will be something to suit everyone. Office staff very helpful.

Good

Good, very good place to work for. Very good pay. The job is different every day. You can learn alot. Shifts are when you are available and very efficient process to sign up with them.

Waterford hospital

Good to work with TTM healthcare Friendly environment Thier salary rate is goodThey pay goodYou work at ur convince Every week you get ur roster on time

Pros

1 hour

Cons

12 hours

Great Place to Work

The entire team at TTM Healthcare have been a pleasure to work with. Staff wellbeing and happiness are clearly to the forefront of all that they do. Plenty of benefits and supports throughout!

Pros

Lifestyle and wellness initiatives, development for staff

Official response from TTM Healthcare

23 February 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review!

I have worked with TTM in the past and i enjoys most of my shifts very well and their allocation of shifts of excellent.

Very good healthcare provider. I will like to work with TTM in the future as a healthcare professional. Every day is different for everyone therefore as a social care worker i travel to same place of work most time. Their allocations is fair because once you are sent there and you are good in your duty there is possibility that you would there as a bank worker. Your weekly wages are sure.

Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TTM Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare TTM Healthcare with

• TTM Healthcare
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?