Tuath Housing

Tuath Housing Employee Reviews

Fast paced, great people
I like how busy we are in Tuath. We work in a very fast-paced environment all the time and the support we get from management is great. I feel like my skills are always kept up to date with necessary training. We all get on great in our department and work really well together. There are times that the workload can get a little heavy and it gets hard to keep up with the demands of the jobs but I feel confident to ask for help when I need to.
Fast Paced & Rewarding Job
Tuath as a company are growing a lot this year so it has been really fast paced. I have found this both exciting and challenging. I feel a sense of pride with regards to the work we do and services we provide which is a good motivator during busy periods. Some elements of the job can take take an emotional toll, but it is great to be instigating positive change.
Enjoyable, rewarding work.
I thoroughly enjoy working for Tuath and feel it is a rewarding occupation. Support from coworkers and management is excellent, and while it can be a demanding role and busy at times, the people and job satisfaction outshine this.
Pros
Great support from colleagues
Cons
hours can be long in busy periods
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tuath Housing. Our community is ready to answer.
Tuath Housing Reviews by Location