Tubs & Tiles

Tubs & Tiles Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews
Theses are not a very nice company to work for, they make promises about working conditions and how its such a great place to work and in reality once your in you're only a number and if you comment on it you're ignored / treated differently by management.
Pros
Some nice people
Cons
Terribly ran company from the top down.
A typical day starts with the unloading of the feeder truck and checking in of orders.
Then orders are assembled on pallets, the small warehouse must be reorganized every morning as floor space is small.

The remainder of the morning is spent dealing with tradesmen primarily as they start their days earlier then the general public.

The quiet hours of the morning are spent following up quotes etc. making calls.

At noon the footfall picks up considerably and its all about customer service. This can be everything from small bits of advice to sitting down with a customer and fully designing a bathroom.

I had a great time working here although the Kylemore branch has a problem with its management. The manager can be quite condescending and rude to staff which brings down the mood considerably.
Pros
Set opening hours.
Cons
Poor Management.
a typical day , includes opening the branch , unloading container deliveries cashing up from the previous day , and setting out the day in terms of what was needed to be one by close of business .
Pros
commission
Cons
working 6 days a week
As Sales assistant my duties were to deal with all customers. Keep the showrooms in pristine condition. Work along
Side my colleagues to achieve shop targets as well as my own. For eight months running I achieved sales Person of the month.
Pros
well paid
Cons
the recession hit us hard