Tullamore Court Hotel

Tullamore Court Hotel Employee Reviews

Very bad place to work
Bar food waiter (Former Employee) –  Tullamore, County Offaly14 October 2019
Management is 100% rude worked here after school and felt like I was still in school with bully like experiences from staff and management made u feel as little and the pay was €6 an hour. Made me see people for who they really are .
Not recommended to work
Accomodation Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tullamore, County Offaly21 February 2019
Manager are rude no respect for workers, shouting using bad language on workers, most arrogant person in all hotel, wages are bad, i would not recommend to work in court hotel because if you will have any problems with manager you cant tell them anything because they will say if you dont like take p45 and you can go.
Cons
Accomodation manager, salary
Official response from Tullamore Court Hotel
7 March 2019

Dear Sir/Madame,

thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry to hear of your experience with us and apologize that you didn’t enjoy working here. I will be sure to pass your comments on to HR.
We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Regards,
Shannen

Good
Tullamore court hotel (Former Employee) –  Tullamore, County Offaly22 November 2018
Great place to work very fast paced and good effort needed but loads of room to fulfil potential and progress through the chain enjoyed working there.
Work Placement
First Year Commis Chef (Former Employee) –  Tullamore, County Offaly7 April 2016
The Court Hotel co worker were very helpful is teaching how to use the equipment in the kitchen safely. I was also show and got to experience for myself each sector of the kitchen, from the Deli to the Hot Counter
Busy and varied
Accommodation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tullamore, OY15 August 2014
I enjoyed working in the Tullamore Court Hotel which I did on 2 separate occasions in my working life.

I always enjoyed working in the hospitality industry and as this Hotel had just been built, I helped to turn it from a construction site into a hotel ready for guests.

The work was always varied and no 2 days were the same as there were always plenty of people milling around. I enjoyed the busy atmosphere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tullamore Court Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.

Tullamore Court Hotel Reviews by Location