ULSTER BANK
ULSTER BANK Employee Review

Ulster Bank Dublin Mortgage Centre

19 January 2017
My project team implemented a revised model for the policy/control of Equitable Deposits from local branches and aligned the branches behind national SOPs/ KPIs. This entailed national coordination across branches, ensuring the re-education of all staff and alignment with company policy, governance, etc. I liaised with the Land Registry & managed Ulster Bank cross functional teams in relation to the dematerialisation of land certificates. This was a complicated situation, given it was a new way of working and involved industry change to work through to resolution. The model was set by the Central Bank and we were the first bank in Ireland to make it work. I streamlined the transition of land certs into land registry folio, which resulted in a change as to how the land registry works to this day.
5.0Job security/advancement
17 September 2020
Quality Assurance Manager (Current Employee) - Dublin
The company have lots of opportunities for those who want to advance and move forward. Great people to work with and flexibility regarding hours, location etc..
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Structure
13 March 2020
Analyst Developer (Former Employee) - Dublin
Even though Ulster Bank is relatively small compared to large UK banks it is a very busy, fast paced environment to work in. Dublin offices are in several locations including Leopardstown.
26 January 2020
Mortgage Operations (Current Employee) - Dublin
I have worked in Ulster Bank for just under a year and in my opinion I believe it has a Great work life balance opportunities, good management and competitive salary.
  1. Ulster Bank Dublin Mortgage Centre