Here to help
Information from UnitedHealth Group:
UnitedHealth Group Employee Reviews for Associate Director
Associate Director2 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,663 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I have had the change to direct my own career progression and management my day to day activities. It is a fast paced environment, and I am surrounding by intelligent, driven, supporting peers however there is a significant shortage in budget to support the required process changes.
Challenging but achievable place to work. Great staff and excellent support to achieve the overall goals of the company. It has a clear vision of where it wants to go with it's shared services and I was fully supported by my management team.
Work Life balance
Office facilities could be better
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more UnitedHealth Group reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at UnitedHealth Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 16,663 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about UnitedHealth Group
- What is the most stressful part about working at UnitedHealth Group?One person answered
- What is the organisational culture at UnitedHealth Group?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at UnitedHealth Group?One person answered
- How are the working hours at UnitedHealth Group?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at UnitedHealth Group? What are the steps al…One person answered
See all questions and answers