UnitedHealth Group

UnitedHealth Group Management reviews

I have had the change to direct my own career progression and management my day to day activities. It is a fast paced environment, and I am surrounding by intelligent, driven, supporting peers however there is a significant shortage in budget to support the required process changes.
This company has a very clicky culture within it and a lot goes on which management know about and don't act upon. After 6 years of service I got nothing but a goodbye. No thanks.
Pros
None.
Cons
Plenty.
Official response from UnitedHealth Group
20 April 2020
I'm sorry this happened to you. I encourage you to reach out to our HR Department and give them feedback about your experience. You can reach them at 1-800-561-0861. -Kara
Challenging but achievable place to work. Great staff and excellent support to achieve the overall goals of the company. It has a clear vision of where it wants to go with it's shared services and I was fully supported by my management team.
Pros
Work Life balance
Cons
Office facilities could be better
Everyday management do not apply the company values in my department thus leaving a total void in everyday production needs .self centered managers only interested in themselves instead of the teams that they are leading this has been ratified by numerous vital sign results and still nothing is done our results are the worst in the company
Pros
Local company
Cons
Truth only applies when it suits management