Unity Technology Solutions

Unity Technology Solutions Employee Reviews

Fun place to work, sorry to leave
Typical day included debtor calls, cash collection, banking, invoicing, query handling, new account set up.
Management were lovely and very approachable with all manner of issues / problems.

Staff here are lovely also, good vibe to the place.

Hardest part of the job was the commute

Most enjoyable part was closing off month end and achieving targets.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Horrendous place
This company has had a lot of issues around employee treatment. Staff moral is very low and turnover of staff is quite high due to treatment by sales management.

Don't expect to get treated professionally if you work for the sales team. I would recommend doing some research before joining the company.
Pros
Good solutions
Cons
No employee rights
Unity Technology Solutions have a clear defined space in the market, with plans for new innovations in communications.
Unity Technology Solutions have a clear defined space in the market, with plans for new innovations in communications e.g. Microsoft LYNC, they have the willpower and management expertise to make any project a reality.

I enjoyed my time at UNITY and would recommend their technical expertise and their deliverable capability without reservation.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Unity Technology Solutions?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Unity Technology Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3