University College Cork
University College Cork Employee Review

Student

16 November 2019
Fantastic lecturers and facilities overall. Really get out what you put in. Some courses do not have mandatory placement so make sure you know the full details of a course before deciding to do it.
4.0Job security/advancement
2 February 2020
Pharmaceutical Researcher (Former Employee) - Cork
I worked there for 7 months as a undergraduate Pharmaceutical Researcher in order to complete my final project and to get my degree in Italy . It was the best experience ever had because I learnt a lot of techniques. The aim of that project was to investigate how the HPMC has an impact on moisture content, flowability and compaction.
9 October 2019
Same location
Stage (Former Employee) - Irlande
Ayant effectué un stage de 9 semaines à l'University College Cork, j'ai été attribué dans le domaine de l'ACE. Je devais effectué toutes les tâches administratives concernant l'université. La culture de cette entreprise est très agréable, malgré la barrière de la langue, les salariés vous mettent directement à l'aise et vous aide pour le moindre problème. Je recommande fortement de faire un stage chez eux, vous évoluerez niveau expérience, au niveau de la langue et de l'expérience professionnelle.
6 October 2019
UCC Events Team (Current Employee) - Cork
Nice place to work. Get on well with fellow employees and my employers. Enjoyed the work in UCC. It was flexible around my lecture hours which was hugely helpful.