University College Cork
University College Cork Employee Review

An Innovative thinking day

16 April 2013
The days starts by reviewing what has been achieved days before, and planning the day with activities: assembling devices, designs, calls to give, equipement to order.

Every days I learn something which can regard the current work, colleagues, the various people cultures.

My co-workers are funny and open-minded to discussions. We usually have live discussions of news produdcts and new technologies.

The hardest part of the job is to manage activities as: priorities change week-after-week and some deadlines cannot be achieved. Energies through the group are combined to achieve requirements as best as possible.

The most enjoyable part is to have the possibilities of sharing knowledge with other departments.
2 February 2020
Pharmaceutical Researcher (Former Employee) - Cork
I worked there for 7 months as a undergraduate Pharmaceutical Researcher in order to complete my final project and to get my degree in Italy . It was the best experience ever had because I learnt a lot of techniques. The aim of that project was to investigate how the HPMC has an impact on moisture content, flowability and compaction.
6 October 2019
UCC Events Team (Current Employee) - Cork
Nice place to work. Get on well with fellow employees and my employers.
Enjoyed the work in UCC. It was flexible around my lecture hours which was hugely helpful.
18 June 2019
PhD Student and Researcher (Current Employee) - Cork
Working as PhD researcher is very challenging and one has to be very dedicated. I have aquired new skills. PhD requires a strong determination and patience.
Pros
Free Coffee, Free Milk
Cons
Long hours and stressful
Ask a question about working or interviewing at University College Cork. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4