University College Cork Employee Review

View all University College Cork reviews

An Innovative thinking day
Products development for their marketing (Current Employee) –  Cork16 April 2013
The days starts by reviewing what has been achieved days before, and planning the day with activities: assembling devices, designs, calls to give, equipement to order.

Every days I learn something which can regard the current work, colleagues, the various people cultures.

My co-workers are funny and open-minded to discussions. We usually have live discussions of news produdcts and new technologies.

The hardest part of the job is to manage activities as: priorities change week-after-week and some deadlines cannot be achieved. Energies through the group are combined to achieve requirements as best as possible.

The most enjoyable part is to have the possibilities of sharing knowledge with other departments.

Other University College Cork Employee Reviews

Culture de l'entreprise agréable
Stage (Former Employee) –  Irlande9 October 2019
Ayant effectué un stage de 9 semaines à l'University College Cork, j'ai été attribué dans le domaine de l'ACE. Je devais effectué toutes les tâches administratives concernant l'université.
La culture de cette entreprise est très agréable, malgré la barrière de la langue, les salariés vous mettent directement à l'aise et vous aide pour le moindre problème.
Je recommande fortement de faire un stage chez eux, vous évoluerez niveau expérience, au niveau de la langue et de l'expérience professionnelle.
Productive and good
UCC Events Team (Current Employee) –  Cork6 October 2019
Nice place to work. Get on well with fellow employees and my employers.
Enjoyed the work in UCC. It was flexible around my lecture hours which was hugely helpful.