University College Cork Employee Review

View all University College Cork reviews

Comradship
Student Community Support (Former Employee) –  Cork17 March 2016
The work was always at night for the college balls. I learnt to be more empathetic towards people and to be more drink aware and to be more mindful of friends when on nights out. The management were fantastic as they were conscious of our college hours and other commitments. My co-workers were great and worked well as a team. The most difficult part was dealing with people who were inebriated and could not be reasoned with. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people and getting to work with them.

Other University College Cork Employee Reviews

Culture de l'entreprise agréable
Stage (Former Employee) –  Irlande9 October 2019
Ayant effectué un stage de 9 semaines à l'University College Cork, j'ai été attribué dans le domaine de l'ACE. Je devais effectué toutes les tâches administratives concernant l'université.
La culture de cette entreprise est très agréable, malgré la barrière de la langue, les salariés vous mettent directement à l'aise et vous aide pour le moindre problème.
Je recommande fortement de faire un stage chez eux, vous évoluerez niveau expérience, au niveau de la langue et de l'expérience professionnelle.
Productive and good
UCC Events Team (Current Employee) –  Cork6 October 2019
Nice place to work. Get on well with fellow employees and my employers.
Enjoyed the work in UCC. It was flexible around my lecture hours which was hugely helpful.