University College Cork
University College Cork Employee Review

3 October 2019
The staff that I was working with provided a lot of support and feedback about the work I was producing. The classes were a good size to develop my presentation skills.
21 June 2017
Same role
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) - Cork
Taught economic modules to 1st and 2nd year students. Prepared content a week in advance for 5-7 teaching hours a week. Worked closely with lecturers in preparing content for classes. Also gave feedback to lecturers on how class performed and was given feedback from students. Preparation involved creating powerpoint presentations as well as detailed notes on content. Also created, printed and circulated word documents to students for preparation and review.
2 February 2020
Pharmaceutical Researcher (Former Employee) - Cork
I worked there for 7 months as a undergraduate Pharmaceutical Researcher in order to complete my final project and to get my degree in Italy . It was the best experience ever had because I learnt a lot of techniques. The aim of that project was to investigate how the HPMC has an impact on moisture content, flowability and compaction.
16 November 2019
Student (Former Employee) - Food Science building
Fantastic lecturers and facilities overall. Really get out what you put in. Some courses do not have mandatory placement so make sure you know the full details of a course before deciding to do it.