University College Cork

University College Cork Employee Review

View all University College Cork reviews

Enjoyable and Challenging Workplace
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cork21 June 2017
Taught economic modules to 1st and 2nd year students. Prepared content a week in advance for 5-7 teaching hours a week. Worked closely with lecturers in preparing content for classes. Also gave feedback to lecturers on how class performed and was given feedback from students. Preparation involved creating powerpoint presentations as well as detailed notes on content. Also created, printed and circulated word documents to students for preparation and review.

Other University College Cork Employee Reviews

Beautiful experience
Pharmaceutical Researcher (Former Employee) –  Cork2 February 2020
I worked there for 7 months as a undergraduate Pharmaceutical Researcher in order to complete my final project and to get my degree in Italy . It was the best experience ever had because I learnt a lot of techniques. The aim of that project was to investigate how the HPMC has an impact on moisture content, flowability and compaction.
Student
Student (Former Employee) –  Food Science building16 November 2019
Fantastic lecturers and facilities overall. Really get out what you put in. Some courses do not have mandatory placement so make sure you know the full details of a course before deciding to do it.