University College Cork
University College Cork Employee Review

Engaging and interesting workplace

6 January 2016
I taught a number of modules in social science at UCC. Gaining valuable work experience, the role provided the opportunity to develop a high level of responsibility and engagement in a complex work environment.
16 January 2019
Same roleSame location
Assistant Lecturer (Former Employee) - Cork
Working with mature students is very challenging yet very rewarding at the same time. From lecturing to one to one tutorials it was the best experience one could ask for.
Cons
Long working hours.
29 November 2018
Same role
Course Modulator / Lecturer (Current Employee) - University College Cork, Cork, Ireland
Inspiring and integrated workforce, aiming to deliver innovative and contemporary resources to adult students in the context of mental health in the community.
2 February 2020
Same location
Pharmaceutical Researcher (Former Employee) - Cork
I worked there for 7 months as a undergraduate Pharmaceutical Researcher in order to complete my final project and to get my degree in Italy . It was the best experience ever had because I learnt a lot of techniques. The aim of that project was to investigate how the HPMC has an impact on moisture content, flowability and compaction.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at University College Cork. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4