University of Limerick

University of Limerick Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment
The job is both highly demanding and exciting. I worked there for 2 years and happy I was able to work in close contact with industries. The work environment is friendly and you have freedom to carry out own research and initiatives.
Worked a few positions here due to great advancement opportunities. Helped build up my CV after studying here and would recommend it for anyone. People are friendly. Only down side is the busy college periods at lunch time and parking is difficult, sometimes end up needing to park in paid car park if you can't cycle or get the bus.
Productive and fun workplace, supportive and team mentality
Loved the work culture, management and atmosphere. Plenty of support and a network of people to connect with and meet who can help handle any query or information.
orientation coordinator administrative assistant
This year, I assisted the coordination of the 2019 Orientation as an administrative assistant involved in the recruiting of new staff and facilitating work schedules and payroll services. This included necessary experience in cash and budget handling as well as miscellaneous purchases of stock inventory.
Law Assistant
Good campus, with lots of freedom to create your own teaching style. Good work life balance with all the amenities one could desire including onsite cafes and gyms.
A strong learning environment
There was constant room for improvement and growth at the University of Limerick. I improved a great deal from my time here both on a personal and professional level. My confidence in my scientific abilities increased and my leadership and teamwork skills greatly improved. I would recommend the University of Limerick to anyone.
Fun and frienly workplace
I learned how to be patient and how to cooperate with people from different places. The management were very good with managin who couldnt do certain days and i feel like they were really nice to us.
badly managed place with great potential
basic services provided to staff is not well managed, access to research facilities is not well managed, but friendly staff.
I learned that one has to arrange things on his very own, since there is no real support available.
Pros
flexible working times
Cons
not well managed
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at University of Limerick?
Great job if you're in the right department for €35/class
I worked as a tutorial instructor for a slew of classes and lecturers in the business department at the kemmy business building and Schumann building.
Only one lecturer had a bad reputation and her relationship with the head tutor made our lives pretty rough. I chose different teams and classes after that experience and have nothing but good things to say about everyone in that department minus those two individuals.
Enjoyable and Enhancing Work
I gained a lot of valuable experience in working with ATC. The chance to work with students and teachers as well as my colleagues was great, and benefited me a lot.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Long Hours
productive and nice
great insight into the daily responsibilities of a hospital receptionist. Good working hours and flexible. Lovely colleagues and team spirit. Great to meet people
interesting job
involved meeting new people and working as part of a team on a project. The project was about cyberbullying which is becoming an epidemic online leading to unhappiness in students.
Great Atmosphere
Great place to work. Interesting work, great facilities, good project support, travel, nice restaurants, good training and advancement. Lovely location and classes.
Pros
location, facilities
Extremely Interesting and very hands on.
I found i was always racing around but if i ever needed help, there were many fabulous staff members that were delighted to help. Overall it's a very rewarding place to work.
Good place to work, goof environment and opportunities of work. Infrastructure is great and the greenest campus in Ireland. Work stability is the only small issue.
Fun, productice workplace
Lovely place to work.
Typical day included greeting new students and breaking them into groups. From here icebreakers and tours were the call over the day.

It was my job to ensure the new students felt comfortable throughout the day and energy was kept high.
Buen amniente laboral
Hospital con buenas condiciones laborales, mucha falta de personal
Pros
Posibilidad de ascender
Cons
Sin seguro medico
Great people to work with
Very much enjoyed my time in the International Education division of U.L as buddy program coordinator. Great colleagues, all friendly and helpful. Was left to work to my own initiative and come up with my own improvements for the system. My job was temporary, a filler between undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Productive and fun place, mutual respect for others
Great work environment, strong support and corporation between the management and staff. full ethical compliance. Learn about other peoples cultures due to the mixed cultures of staff at the institution. Friendly staff and students made working a pleasurable experience
Overall great school
Great working environment. The students and teachers are lovely. I worked there while attending UL for my Master's. It was an excellent learning experience.
Productive and fun workplace
Typical work day included:
Carrying out large volumes of filing while retaining a good level of accuracy and efficiency.

Maintaining an effective administration system.

Meeting with customers to find opportunities that suit their wants and needs.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at University of Limerick. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6