Valeo

Valeo Employee Reviews

Valeo procedures and standards from division group are perfect but the people and management has to approve their approach to follow them and achieve them.
mila ekipa ludzi dobra wspolpraca ,manadzerka uciazliwa nie slucha ...
Easy work...but very repetitive . Get used to standing because they don't have many sit down jobs.. and the shoes you have to wear don't have any support. Management is a joke... some supervisors and line leads are bullies. Treat people like children. The work is fine but in my opinion very badly ran. They also don't care if your sick or have personal problems. You are replaceable!
Pros
The work is easy (but repetitive )
Cons
No talking, no radio, watching breaks, the safety shoes, low morale, everyone is misarable.. could go on...
In my experience Valeo was a good place to work if you're young and you're looking for somewhere that pays decent wages. But i believe the company is badly run and there was not enough emphasis on quality. The management didn't seem to care about the welfare of their employees and they were more concerned about making money. In my opinion they prioritised quantity over quality.
Just a horrible place to work. People given power and treating people terribly. Stay away for your own sanity. Not a good place if you have an illness of any kind.
Pros
Parking
Cons
Work was enjoyable with good training and friendly staff. The nightshift can be difficult while working 5 days per week but the pay makes it worthwhile.
Pros
Friendly Staff
Cons
5 Days per week night and day shifts
- Nice environment - You can find there technical guys from entire Europe - I had the change to work with very good technical guys - If you don't understand something....you'll receive support
Pros
Good technical team members
Cons
Don't have
The company has a blame culture which has curtailed growth of individuals. This type of culture also stops problem solving as it dilutes the apitite of people to get to root cause. Management are squarely to blame for this flaw. The fact that the company have a niche product is the reason for the substantial growth.
Pros
The pay
Cons
blame culture
It was my first job that I worked in involving my degree. I had never worked in an office before so it was a big change. Since it was a was a multinational company I was trained correctly and showed proper operating procedures.
Cons
Student Roll
Great working environment,i have been working here over nine years,good bonus,and promotion opportunities.Great managent team and very approachable..Great culture and support to local charities.
The company experienced rapid growth during my time at Valeo. The work is very interesting and diverse. The work culture is great and people are fantastic.
A brutal and unforgiving working culture. The management team is preoccupied with internecine warfare and poisonous personality conflicts. Stand-up shouting matches in the corridors are not unheard of. Some outright bullying and intimidation has occurred also. The management team is very inexperienced and the workplace exists in a state of permanent chaos and crunch time
Pros
pay was ok for a 'no qualifications' sort of job
Cons
long unsociable hours, no job satisfaction, no job rotation, poor canteen food quality
Nice place to work in as System Test Engineer. Had done quite a bit of traveling, worked with few teams internally and abroad.. Learned a lot of skills and gained quite few friends. Because of Valeo developed an interest to a Automotive Industry.
Pros
1) Nice people to work with and socializing with, 2) Lots of knowledge gained, 3) Business Trips
Cons
Being a contractor. 1) No benefits, 2) Smaller Wage, 3) No official training provided, 4) Cutbacks losing the job.
Loved working there in faced-paced and really friendly company. Constant training and support on all toolsets. Busy workload but it became easier with more training.
Work can be very rewarding from a technical and academic point of view but workload was excessive which meant that although many opportunities were there you had to dedicate your complete life to the company in order to excel.
Pros
Benefits were a bit above average
Cons
Workload could be excessive and as management were overstressed leading to a chaotic shedule
Good place to work, didn't have any bad experience with any one while working there. i would have love to continue working there if only i was offered a permanent contract
Pros
cheap lunch
Cons
Job security
I enjoy working here but my job never felt safe . I work nights shift and that is hard . The factory is useless at communicating with their operators.
I worked alongside 3 other people in a camera assembly cell. I had the pleasure working with some wonderful people, (both on night shift and my short time on day shift) my co-workers and supervisors whom I will miss.