Vantage Resources Ltd

Vantage Resources Ltd Employee Reviews

Excellent Contract Roles (IT)
I have been dealing with Aoife Conway and her team for over 7 years now and I really can't enough about the quality of the IT roles and just how professional the Vantage team is.

I would definitely advise anyone who is on the lookout for their next IT position to give them a call.

The website seems to be updated hourly, so keep an eye out for new positions being listed there.
Pros
Very professional. Impressive clients.
Cons
N/a
Meh
Overall it's ok to start your career in the IT Rec industry. No real KPIs, no actual stress and a very slow pace. Training is non-existent or they bring in clueless people to teach you some irrelevant skills.
A few managers make all the commission and you just work for scraps.

Some of the senior staff have some serious behavioral issues and could make your life harder.

Every day work is dull and sometimes you get a bs story about your amazing impact in the company. People usually leave after 1-2 years.

Good thing is that after working there, any other IT Recruitment companies would hire you for some reason.
Pros
Chill environment, office is clean
Cons
Commission is a joke, you're in the middle of nowhere, not fond of non-locals
Good employer to work for
The company will look after employees financially and if an emergency situation arises. They have no training programs however and any further training must be undertaken on at personal expense
Pros
Wage
Cons
No side benefits/training
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vantage Resources Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3