VCE Employee Reviews

I worked for VCE on a short contract implementing a new MRP application,this involved validating the application, training new users and trouble shooting any problems that arose.Typical days involved meetings with the cross functional teams both in the US and Ireland and troubleshooting problems that arose as the application was rolled out.I was part of a larger IT team implementing this new application and really enjoyed the interaction with the wider team and the various departments of VCE who now use the application as part of their every day work.For me the most enjoyable part of the job was training new users on how to use the application, and the hardest part was dealing with impatient users.I learned quite a lot about how a manufacturing company works and how parts are accounted for throughout the process.
Cons
having to join meetings late in the evening while at home (due to the us time difference)
Fantastic culture, the best company I have ever worked for. Very little bureaucracy. Intelligent and hardworking coworkers. Highly recommend the opportunity to join the team.
Good company to work for. I would recommend this company as a good place to work. Friendly atmosphere but can be busy at times. Pay scale is fair