Veolia

Veolia Employee Reviews

Monitoring purified water equipment, fire systems and HVAC New learning experience on Fire Systems. No comment on management Good relations with work colleagues It’s only a hard job if you don’t know what you are doing.
Good company to work for. Fast paced environment. Progression opportunities Management support Vhi Pension Study leave Training Good support from the office.
Pros
Growing business. Opportunities for advancement
Cons
Scrutiny from clients EHS and state agencies
Carry on daily task, mainly based on hands-on laboratory experiments. liked the flexibility of the schedule. I have learnt to perform a lot of lab equipment, developed excellent laboratory skills; the management was excellent, guild through each task, made sure that I understand each part of the task, so helpful. the co-workers are amazing, could ask them any difficulties that I am facing, or anything that I didn't understand. everything went so well that I am hardly can find any part of my job that been so hard. I enjoyed the lab atmosphere, everyone are doing something interesting.
Good place to work. Gained alot of experiece and have grown alot as a person since I started workking here but I am looking to broaden my experience.
VEIS Ireland is a subsidary of Veolia Group. Set up to run contracts on Pharma sites in Ireland.
Hours were enjoyable, early start,early finish. Typical day included 30 to 35 calls per day which consisted of collecting cardboard and plastic for recycling. Management was poor due to lack of interest in day to day business. Co-operated well with co-workers. Learned how the skill of operating hydrolics on lorries.
Duties:• Preparation and analysis of water, waste water and solvents samples including final effluents, groundwater, clarifier samples, tanker solvents and incinerator solvent waste in accordance with Work Instructions, SOP`s and ISO 17025.• Maintaining a high level of Safety and GLP/GMP compliance• Environmental monitoring• Ordering of lab consumables and Chemicals• Filing of GMP documentation• Participation in Lab 5S events• Calibration and maintenance of lab equipmentEquipment and Software:• GCMS Analysis using Chemstation on Agilent systems• IC analysis using Chromeleon• % Water analysis on Karl Fischer (KF)• Combustion Value analysis on Bomb Calorimeter• Ammonia/ OP/COD analysis on spectrophotometer