Veolia
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Veolia Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,111 reviews
Monitoring purified water equipment, fire systems and HVAC
New learning experience on Fire Systems.

No comment on management

Good relations with work colleagues

It’s only a hard job if you don’t know what you are doing.
Veolia is just a place to get experience so you can get a good job elsewhere. the salaries are extremely low. There is not much room to advance your career.
Pros
relaxed work environment
Cons
very small salaries
entreprise qui donne les moyens d'évolution aux collaborateurs
The policies were forever changing, no clear vision or consistency of any form. The company dissolves and merges within itself constantly. Multiple companies within Veolia. Great employees. Not known for its diversity in any fashion and the culture extremely white male populated. You don't move up in the company by your work. Could be a wonderful company with the correct leadership. Veolia was a French owned company that didn't protect it's employees.
Cons
Company has a revolving door policy. Great benefit, no diversity, not minority or women friendly company.
Veolia es una gran empresa con gran cantidad de profesionales donde puedes aprender tanto en la direccion y gestion de proyectos como en el diseño quimico de los procesos de tratamiento de agua.
En definitiva un gran lugar donde desarrollar carrera
Pros
Estabilidad laboral
Cons
En algunos trabajos excesiva burocracia
J ai effectuer une mission de transition, j ai aimer l equipe. Le management est bienveillant dans l 'ensemble. Quelques coups de stresser surtout en déploiement de projet.
Pros
Structure en mouvement
Cons
Pas beaucoup d'avantages financiers
Cet environnement permet à chaque collaborateur d'exercer au mieux ses compétences.
Pros
Tickets resto - participation
I wasnt appreciated by the higher up people at veolia and was ignored when i kept asking about getting a job here when there was places available. I asked every week after my 12th week and didnt get offered a contract like i was told i would be if i put the time and effort into the job. Someone else who was agency with me got offered a contract and not me. They kept taking loads of people on as well during this time. Extremely unhappy with the way things were delt.
Pros
Easy work/tasks
Cons
Few customers are horrible to deal with
Hi, thank you for your review.

We are sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your experience whilst working at Veolia. We are unsure as to who promised you a permanent position and when, as we use external employment agencies to provide temporary workers. Sometimes this will lead to a permanent contract with Veolia, but unfortunately this is not always possible, and will be subject to available vacancies on the applicable job pay rate.

We wish you all the best for your future.
Une entreprise génial Au niveau du matériel (poids lourds) travail en sécurité sur l'entreprise rien à dire mais Au niveau des responsables d'agence surtout à petit Quevilly 76 désagrément avec les chauffeurs prend les personnes de haut comme si il y avait que eux qui fesais tourner l'entreprise mais c'est le contraire resté derrière le bureau n'ai pas dur comme chauffeur où opérateurs alors quand ce genre de personne comprendra que ont n'ai tous des travailleurs chacun a son niveau,la vie irait mieux pour tout le monde .
Pros
Bon salaire et heure supplémentaire payé pour les intérimaires
Cons
Heures supplémentaires pas payer pour les employés en CDI
Honestly, I wouldn't recommend working here. Many people who work here aren't very nice people and I feel like my job is always under threat. This company treat the coronavirus virus like a joke because I can easily work from home however they force me to go in 3 days a week for no reason at all. Makes no sense. Senior management are incompetent and always rule over any other management below them rendering any manager who is isn't senior useless.

Work I do isn't appreciated and whenever something goes wrong here they all look for a fall guy.
Hi, thank you for your review.

At Veolia, the health and safety of our employees and sites is our number one priority. We have put many measures in place to ensure our sites are Covid-19 safe and employees' are protected at all times. We are adhering to the latest Government guidelines and any updates that we may recieve we will adhere to and make changes accordingly.

Thank you.
O salário de OPERADOR é muito baxo. Um auxiliar de Serviços Gerais ganha mais e não tem responsabilidade com bombas equipamentos em uma ETE na Veolia.
Não tem ferramentas para trabalhar e o nivel de exigência muito acima do que a empresa dá como condições de trabalho.

E uma empresa de alto porte mais aqui no Brasil está muito abaixo, do que seu bonito nome induz.

Pros
Uma receção ao dia porque ela atua como empresa terceirizada
bon environnement de travail
collègue appréciable
Pas aussi fatiguant , le nettoyage est facile et les clients respecte le nettoyage
Pros
Le travail est pas fatiguant
Great bunch of people to work with and they treat you good. Wage is fair and lots of extras working for them. Easily the best job I ever had. Treat their employees great.
Pros
your own office space, good co workers
Cons
The job is extremely stressful and rewarding work. You work eight hours plus some overtime. You can work forty hour week plus overtime five days a week. The schedule work week could be three days work and two days off not continuous then work two more days. The job driving a bus requires you being safe obeying all traffic laws plus keeping the passenger secure while transporting them to their designated drop off location. Have a positive additude and try to keep a smile when greeting passengers. The work schedule has changed to ten hour shift working four days with three days off . The days off sometimes aren't continuous, two days off then one day.
Mala administración, salario muy bajo, no hay crecimiento, acoso laboral, mucha carga de trabajo, el gerente es un prepotente y trata mal a la gente
Pros
Ninguno
Cons
Todo
Salary, Benefits, Flexibility are all massive positives of working for Veolia.

The company as a whole seems to have a lack of direction where it comes to management. Different managers exercise policies and procedures to suit their needs as opposed to using them for the correct and justified reasons.
Pros
Salary, Benefits, Locations
Cons
Poor Management, Poor Inclusion Culture, Cliquey, Jobs for the Boys Culture
Hi, thank you for your review.

We appreciate hearing about your personal experience with us. We are delighted to hear that the salary, benefits and flexibility were beneficial to you. In regards to your concerns, we will take your feedback on board as it is important that all policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and applied consistently.

Thank you.
Mal pagado
Déspotas

Haces trabajos que no te corresponden
Bullying culture from senior management, awful place to work ! Constant harassment, zero support, left to flounder ! Worst place I ever worked, senior manager recruited from the prison service!
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
No support, bullied by management, extremely stressful environment
Hi, thank you for your review.

We are dissappointed to hear your personal experience with us was not a positive one. At Veolia, we do not tolerate bullying or any unfair behaviour under any circumstances. We have policies and procedures in place to protect employees from this kind of behaviour. In regards to your concern about the fact that a senior manager was recruited from the prison service, we pride ourselves on being an inclusive employer, and we recruit people from a wide range of backgrounds.

We wish you all the best for your future.
Suite à une formation extrêmement bien conçue, être en poste en tant que chargée de clientèle est très intéressant.
Les managers sont toujours là à vous encourager.

Je recommande fortement cette structure !
La Société Veolia Oil & Gas qu'il vaut mieux éviter = ambiance exécrable...
Un bon paquet de vilains (pour rester poli) ont été embauchées à une certaine époque et cela a plus que plombé l'ambiance. C'est bien dommage (quelques parasites justement parasitent tout !
Pros
aucun
Cons
ambiance