Veolia

Veolia Management reviews

Ratings by categoryClear
Monitoring purified water equipment, fire systems and HVAC New learning experience on Fire Systems. No comment on management Good relations with work colleagues It’s only a hard job if you don’t know what you are doing.
Good company to work for. Fast paced environment. Progression opportunities Management support Vhi Pension Study leave Training Good support from the office.
Pros
Growing business. Opportunities for advancement
Cons
Scrutiny from clients EHS and state agencies
Carry on daily task, mainly based on hands-on laboratory experiments. liked the flexibility of the schedule. I have learnt to perform a lot of lab equipment, developed excellent laboratory skills; the management was excellent, guild through each task, made sure that I understand each part of the task, so helpful. the co-workers are amazing, could ask them any difficulties that I am facing, or anything that I didn't understand. everything went so well that I am hardly can find any part of my job that been so hard. I enjoyed the lab atmosphere, everyone are doing something interesting.
Hours were enjoyable, early start,early finish. Typical day included 30 to 35 calls per day which consisted of collecting cardboard and plastic for recycling. Management was poor due to lack of interest in day to day business. Co-operated well with co-workers. Learned how the skill of operating hydrolics on lorries.