Veolia
Veolia Employee Review

Productive and Fun

6 January 2015
Good place to work. Gained alot of experiece and have grown alot as a person since I started workking here but I am looking to broaden my experience.
2.0Job security/advancement
9 March 2015
Pharma Lab Technician (Current Employee) - Dublin
Carry on daily task, mainly based on hands-on laboratory experiments. liked the flexibility of the schedule. I have learnt to perform a lot of lab equipment, developed excellent laboratory skills; the management was excellent, guild through each task, made sure that I understand each part of the task, so helpful. the co-workers are amazing, could ask them any difficulties that I am facing, or anything that I didn't understand. everything went so well that I am hardly can find any part of my job that been so hard. I enjoyed the lab atmosphere, everyone are doing something interesting.
11 March 2014
Utilities Engineering Shift Lead. (Current Employee) - Dublin,
VEIS Ireland is a subsidary of Veolia Group. Set up to run contracts on Pharma sites in Ireland.
24 August 2013
Driver / Operator (Former Employee) - Dublin
Hours were enjoyable, early start,early finish. Typical day included 30 to 35 calls per day which consisted of collecting cardboard and plastic for recycling. Management was poor due to lack of interest in day to day business. Co-operated well with co-workers. Learned how the skill of operating hydrolics on lorries.
  1. Productive and Fun